LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanked with your diaper on or bare bottom?

Spanky

Do you like your spankings with your diapers on or on your bare bottom.

I've always wanted to be paddled or spanked with a big wooden spoon while in a really messy diaper. A true punishment spanking and then made to sit in the corner in my messy diaper and sore bottom.

bare bottom. Can't feel anything through a diaper. I'm not one to have pain simply to feel pain, so the spanking has to mean something or be for play. Fun spankings can provide so many different wonderful feelings :P

My preference is with a diaper on and my wife generally prefers to spank me with a diaper on. That being said sometimes she likes to surprise me when I'm not diapered. Ultimately I go with whichever makes my wife more excited on that day ;)

Don't have much experience, but if I did something small or just need a reminder of what happens when I don't listen, a hard swat while diapered. If I'm in bigger trouble, like not telling someone when I need to go potty or if I purposely use my training oants, then bare bottom hard, but only with the hand. My skin is too sensitive, and my pain tolerance is very low.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...