LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanked with your diaper on or bare bottom?

Spanky

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2014 at 7:23 PM, Spanky said:

Do you like your spankings with your diapers on or on your bare bottom.

I've always wanted to be paddled or spanked with a big wooden spoon while in a really messy diaper. A true punishment spanking and then made to sit in the corner in my messy diaper and sore bottom.

I have been paddled with a ping pong paddle and with a messy diaper and locking rubber pants it just went everywhere in the diaper in front and the sides and wow did it feel good, never forget that. And those wacks sounded so loud on the rubber like music  to the ears

• 2 weeks later...

Spanked with diapers on and locking rubber pants andwrist and ankle restraints..  A real good time

Diapers on and locking rubber p-ants on. Large ping pong paddles and love the sound.  Wrists and ankles secured with legs spread real wide for excitement.  

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 4:10 PM, Spanky said:

Got it both ways today.  To different paddings on my poopy diaper,  then another,  bare bottom paddling when I got my diaper changed.  It's sore to sit now.

WOW,  that will make the poop move all around the diaper even in front, great feeling and fun

Yes.

I like the ritual of a thorough spanking: swatted over whatever I’m wearing on the spot, spank marched to my room, put in the corner to wait, and then getting put over her knee to spanked over my pants, then my diaper, then my bare butt.

• 1 month later...
On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 3:10 PM, Mandylee62083 said:

I need a spanking I have never been spanked ether way

If you are single like me you still can enjoy a good spanking in a diaper or something else.  A good spaniking in a diaper and rubber or plastic pants can be fun.  You need a ping pong paddle or a 1x3x25   inch board, a spatchala? works also.  Get your diaper on pinned tight and then rubber pants, locking if possible and give yourself some real good whacks. A mans shorty leotard works real good and a mixing spatchula can really deliver some good whacks and get the buns hot.  PVC shorts or spandex short shorts work great and you will feel the whacks better. The sound is also great for tight diapered and rubber pants with locking sounds loud and the waist chain will rattle.  Dikfferent materials sound different and I guarantee if you do it right and have fun you will have many climaxes. Just try different clothes and ways of doing it Use ankles cuffs and a chain or ankle spreaders or thigh spreaders.  You are missing out on a lot of fun and enjoyment

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2014 at 4:16 PM, Andrew87 said:

I want to try this one day but I have never experienced spanking with or without a diaper on.

Get yourself a ping pong paddle and have some fun DIY.  Different cloths make different sounds and different feelings.  tightly pin ned diaper and plastic pants make a real good sound andfeel good spanking. How ever pvc short  shortws make a lound sound and a good feel of a real spanking

• 2 years later...
21 hours ago, TheDisciplineCoupleAndLad said:

I am smacked with a nappy on though bare bottomed for serious behaviour problems. I get my thighs smacked too.  

yes, a smack to the thighs is quite effective, especially if in thick diapers

• 1 year later...

Both. What my mommy does is when I act up or I don't tell her I need my diaper changed, she'll split my spanking up into two sets. The first set of spankings will be with my diaper on, and then the second set she'd pull my diaper down and spank my bare bottom.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Both! It Would be a huge turn on to be spanked, first with the diper on then pulled down and have the spanking continue! Kicking and screaming the whole time! 🤭

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Agree on both! My fantasy is to be spanked over my diapers first, which turns me on. My hard on rubs the padding while I’m over her lap until I cum. Then she pulls down my diaper for the real punishment on my bare bottom…

• Like 1

My diapers are far to thick for spanking and undoing them would take too much work and time, since I am diapered in such a way as to not require changing more than twice a day so I am not  a bother. Also, I would be liable to wet and get it all over everything. And spankingis considered far too coarse for a little girl. So, among other things. I get tickled for a long time. One of the most humiliationg things is to get my little skirt lifted and fondled between the legs being helpless to do anything about it after being tickled until I can just about move

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you know what a person does if she has been dressed in thick, warm diapers? That is just what Mommy needs after she gets you turned over her knee for a few of The Best. she better be using a lwaterproof lap pad or apron. It would serve her right if she was not!

• Like 1
On 9/13/2023 at 4:16 PM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Do you know what a person does if she has been dressed in thick, warm diapers? That is just what Mommy needs after she gets you turned over her knee for a few of The Best. she better be using a lwaterproof lap pad or apron. It would serve her right if she was not!

Peeing on Mommy's or Daddy's lap would definitely earn a more severe spanking.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Peeing on Mommy's or Daddy's lap would definitely earn a more severe spanking.

Well, when you go from being swaddled in a thick, very warm diaper to the much cooler outsie air and what is a 3 year old supposed to do: Hold it like a big girl?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...