LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanked with your diaper on or bare bottom?

Spanky

• 3 weeks later...

I have been spanked on my bare bottom many times but love to be spanked on my pooey nappy one day then sat in the corner as punishment

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I not into spanking at all had enough of that growing up with double double incontinence my father beat every time I was found to be wet or dirty bare ass with the belt and in front of who ever was there at the time 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As an older teen (16-17) and adult I have sometimes received spankings which started over my panties before becoming bare bottom. However I have never been spanjked while I was diapered, either for punishment or kinky play.

Well, I'd like to be spanked with the diaper on, but not on the butt in said case- legs below the diaper hurt too.

I found that out when I spanked myself with the leg of a broken off tripod (the end that was still fully intact, not the part that splintered out) and boy did it sting FAST.  Makes me wish I had someone to do it to me because forcing myself is hard when I can just walk away.  D:

• Like 1

I'd be fine with either; particularly on the diaper if I happen to be messy (I'd say it'd be pretty inconvenient to take the diaper off for a spanking at that point, not to mention just all around nasty lol). If dry or just wet though, then I feel like spankings should be done on the bare bottom. Personally I prefer being spanked with a switch because that's what my dad always used on me. Left some pretty nasty welts. =/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Got it both ways today.  To different paddings on my poopy diaper,  then another,  bare bottom paddling when I got my diaper changed.  It's sore to sit now.