LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby June's November and December Outfits

BabyJune

The trusty old sewing machine has been pumping out more wonderful outfits. I have also been lucky enough to fine exact matches from my fabric supplier for most of them, so my creations look exactly like the cute toddler outfits I've found online. I suppose almost any fabric would do, but I love the challenge of duplicating a design exactly like the original...except in my size.

Very nice work! I'm in love with the red one. Your talent is an inspiration. I have been hard at work expanding my horizons like you recommended. Once I'm finished sewing Xmas presents I will upload all the new things I have been making but I love your work. Great Job!

• Like 1

they are wonderful ideas. but i wish just one of the talented seamstress would makes some little boy wear.. tons and tons of dresses.. can't find hardly any high quality boy's wear... MY KINGDOM FOR A CUTE LITTLE BOYS OVERALL SET

they are wonderful ideas. but i wish just one of the talented seamstress would makes some little boy wear.. tons and tons of dresses.. can't find hardly any high quality boy's wear... MY KINGDOM FOR A CUTE LITTLE BOYS OVERALL SET

I defiantly have plans to make a little boys sailor outfit!!!