LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To tell parents or not?

Guest sissyarya89

Guest sissyarya89

Everyone's situation is different. In the case of the OP, he has at least one parent who already knows about prior diaper usage, and who isn't afraid to share the explicit details of her own sex life. By mentioning that he's going to be casually wearing diapers from time to time, he's likely to avoid a possible confrontation at a later date, and to unburden himself from unnecessary stress involved in worrying about whether or not the outline of his diaper is visible through his clothing. In his particular situation, I would actually say that I think he has more to gain than to lose by telling his mother at the least just to avoid unnecessary stress and a possible confrontation when the issue could be calmly settled beforehand. As long as the OP's mother isn't going to tell a bunch of people about what the OP confides in her, I think this is one situation where it would be beneficial for him to tell his parents that he wears diapers around the house from time to time. There's a big difference between simply wearing in your room for sexual pleasure and wearing diapers around the house because you enjoy them in a non-sexual way as well, and the OP is clearly in that second category. In a different situation I'd give different advice.

I am a highly educated professional who has told many people about my interests over the course of my life and have had many positive reactions. This is not to say that I recommend telling people - I believe the decision to tell is 100% dependent on the individual circumstances at hand. How open minded is the individual? How close are you with the individual? What do you stand to gain? What could you lose?

I am a highly educated professional who has told many people about my interests over the course of my life and have had many positive reactions. This is not to say that I recommend telling people - I believe the decision to tell is 100% dependent on the individual circumstances at hand. How open minded is the individual? How close are you with the individual? What do you stand to gain? What could you lose?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i believe you said the answer in the fact they know you used to wear but quit paying for them. and you will be paying for them correct? so you could just wear them and let the chips fall where they may. don't tell them but don't hide them either.