LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Personals Site

DailyDi

We have updated DiaperMates with a new personals system that eliminates the problems of the old one. Everything is done on the site, with no confirmation emails or waiting for passwords. Messages are now sent to a mailbox on the site for you to read and respond too. Please go register for the new site:

http://www.diapermates.com/

While I'm all for making things better, and the new system looks awsume, I would really have liked access to both for a while. the new system has to be reloaded with all new info. All those thousands of people registered in the last DataBase are now gone. I'm not sure of the problem with the last site, but I never had a problem with it, and regularly received two to three responses a week from new friends requesting to meet or email. Guess we all better get busy and register. I just did a search and nobody showed up. Darn, nobody within 500 miles of me. :huh:

I have also found that no one is anywhere near me, I tried all combnations, I am sure it will be a greaty site, & gremlins are aklways likely when changing something. Hope it gets sorted soon. Also any chance of a further category, you getr the chouce of males, females or tans, - can we not have one that say both (male/female) who would like to be contactable. Kep the good work up. :)

It's a brand new site, will take a few weeks to get enough people on there to start matching up. Would help if everyone would go ahead and post their own profile instead of waiting to find others'

I know it's a pain but the old system was broken beyond repair and new members were having trouble signing up and getting passwords to reply.

Hey Di. I did notice that when we registered that two fields could be expanded.

While It's mostly me logged on, Mommy logs on to chat and look around the boards and such every now and then. We prefer the one log in to the personals.

Is there a way to add couples to "looking for field" and also for "sex" field the only choices now are male, female, trans, I think the couples on here would be better catorgorized if we could list that we are indeed a couple, and that we are searching, at least primarily for couples. Thanks, Timmy

where it says looking for: do you think a selection could be ANYBODY. cause honestly i am looking for anybody who is an AB/DL

also i searched every which way and could not find ANYBODY in a search

where it says looking for: do you think a selection could be ANYBODY. cause honestly i am looking for anybody who is an AB/DL

also i searched every which way and could not find ANYBODY in a search

I don't know how to program the search strings for an anybody option. If I was too add one, it would only lst people who listed their gender as "anybody" so that wouldn't work :)

Try using the browse function that let's you see more people at once.

there needs to be a gay section. also delete any guys posting in the female section. dont know why but on the last personals, there were a few guys posting in the females looks for males. i bet thay were wondering why thay never got any one to reply.

I think some got confused by the old categories and chose "women seeking men" thinking that was who they were posting for, not posting as. I think the new "I am a ______ seeking a _______" will work better.

Gay is already covered by selecting "I am a Man seeking a man"