LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reincarnation (Finished!!! 8/23/2015)

Hades

Hey guys, it's been a few years since I tried to write a story. Bear with me if I stumble, This is a story I began writing years ago. Unfortunatley, my computer got destroyed, so it took me a bit to get the desire to rewrite it.

Edited by vampire4

Glad you like it. To be honest, i really don't. I have a bad habit if rushing stories along and i can see that i have done that already. In future chapters i hope to slow things down so readers can identify with and maybe relate to the characters im creating. Since there are multiple perspectives i will seriously try to not mix up any names. Thanks again for the encouragement. It means a lot.

CH. 8

Erica

Erica woke up slowly. She was very groggy, like she had been asleep for a long time. As consciousness steadily returned, she realized she didn’t know where she was. It appeared to be a heavily wooded area, with trees every direction she looked. She was lying down on a flannel blanket and she could see the remains of some food, a half empty bottle of wine, and three people she didn’t recognize. All three were asleep as well. The man beside her was handsome. He was dressed in a nice suit, with black hair trimmed short and slicked back. Erica looked over to the two children sleeping nearby. A boy and girl, they both looked to be about six or seven. She had always wanted a boy and girl of her own. The boy seemed to be the spitting image of his father, with short black hair and similar face. He was dressed in a small suit of his own, and he had a small scowl on his face, like he was thinking of something unpleasant. Erica glanced at the little girl, whose blond hair was a striking contrast to the others. She wore a yellow sundress that seemed almost as bright as the hair on her head. Erica smiled a little when she noticed the girl had her thumb in her mouth.

An unexpected turn. I like it. Engaging plot, great characterization. I'm wondering what their new lives will hold. They seem to be more well off them their previous lives, with how they dressed for a picnic, Ericas jewels. The wine, too but then there's cheap brands of bottled wine out there so that could've been planted as a red herring. This is a fast paced story but it does not feel rushed. Every story has its own flow, and this one felt natural to the story for me. If that makes any sense.

The reactions of the characters are good so far. You can see the little inkling of Erica's wish for children spilling over. It should be interesting to see if there are any metaphysical consequences to going to the funeral or seeing loved ones from another life.