LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interested in meeting Transgender

TrappyDiaper

That's the only response I ever get and It's kind of effed up...How exactly am I supposed to go about meeting people of this type without asking for them? Would this be less creepy if I was just in search of a girl or just in search of a guy? What the heck?

I don't think it's creepy because of who you're trying to meet but rather how.

One line "I want" posts often have kind of a creepy feel. Try to put some effort into what kind of people you want to meet, why do you want to meet them (friends? transgender yourself? intimate relationship? Etc.)

Give some information about yourself. Effort goes a long way to combatting creepy.

Snugglebear

I don't think it's creepy because of who you're trying to meet but rather how.

One line "I want" posts often have kind of a creepy feel. Try to put some effort into what kind of people you want to meet, why do you want to meet them (friends? transgender yourself? intimate relationship? Etc.)

Give some information about yourself. Effort goes a long way to combatting creepy.

Snugglebear

Well thank you for the advice and not just judging right away. I just have poor social skills and I don't really know how to explain why I'd like to meet them, of course I'm attracted to that sort of thing but that's not even the reason I want to meet or even just talk to someone like that. I feel like I could discover my inner feelings about why I like to cross dress and why I'm so confused. I just always end up giving off a creeper vibe, even though I'm just a fairly nice, harmless, and lonely shy guy...

Yeah, traps as women who you then find out later have male genitalia... Not sure how offensive it is but it certainly makes me wonder why you want to meet a transgender person in particular. I'm going to guess it isn't for the conversation!

"TrappyDiaper" could be a mis-type for "TrannyDiaper" I would give the benefit of the doubt just to be on the safe side

Over the last 15 years, I have noticed at some sites, a section that caters to those who think that "Tranny"ls or "tranz"'s are sexually exotic. I have seen some pretty crude things, too, put up by transgender people or persons who purported to be such