LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

putting back on a diaper?

how bad of an idea is it to put back on a diaper you already partially used on a later date? I just realized that my brother was home so naturally I took off my diaper so I wouldn't get caught. It was so sad taking it off when it was so warm and comfortable :( Would the urine ruin it or would it be okay to put it back on when no one is home so I can use it the rest of the way? i don't want to waste diapers with only using it for a few hours and then throwing them away.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say if it was a situation where your diaper was wet but still had pleanty of use left, and you suddenly had unexpected company show up, if you slide off the diaper, dress and answer the door, then after your company leaves you shouldn't have a problem sliding your wet diaper back on and finishing it, provided you don't wait more than an hour or so.

how bad of an idea is it to put back on a diaper you already partially used on a later date? I just realized that my brother was home so naturally I took off my diaper so I wouldn't get caught. It was so sad taking it off when it was so warm and comfortable :( Would the urine ruin it or would it be okay to put it back on when no one is home so I can use it the rest of the way? i don't want to waste diapers with only using it for a few hours and then throwing them away.