LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can We redifine AB/DL/TB ABDL to include..........

I'm not particularly bothered about labels. I'm bladder incon (OAB), so I have a legitimate reason for wearing, and I'm also a DL--that is, I enjoy wearing--so I kind of straddle both categories. My reasons for wearing diapers are nobody's business, so I owe no one an explanation as to why I wear them. I can't stop anyone from thinking I wear purely for enjoyment--they're going to believe what they want to believe regardless of what I say.

• Like 1

^ A lot of those more specific jargon terms are meant for use within the LGBTQ+ community, imo. It's important to be able to be able to have a word that describes you; while someone in the LGBTQ+ community might just stop at telling a straight person that they're asexual, they might be more comfortable with giving more specific identifiers when among other asexuals (if those identifiers apply to them).

I remember the LGBT community. Then they added more Letters, and i truly stopped caring. Because its not about individuality anymore, or rights, or even respect, its attention. "I want MY share too! look how oppressed WE are too! IF they get a letter i want one too! Tommy got more ice cream than me!"

• Like 2

I'm fine with Labels, they help identify thing and people alike.

I've always thought that ABDL was just a shortened and popularized term for AB/DL/TB/IC. Not as easy to type, and not as easily recognized, so ABDL it is.

If you need a label, just use one you like.

We're pretty smart we'll figure it out.

I personally don't like labels as they just encourage division, and are an excessive simplification of people who are more complicated than a label can confer.

I would think that a incontinent diaper lover label already exists.

If someone wrote ICDL , I'd know what that meant.

I may not really have a place to say anything in this. But when it starts splintering so much, quite frankly I don't know what they all mean. So I politely ask and someone explains. But if you have to take ten minutes explaining the exact splinter group, what good was the label? We use labels as a sort of short-hand when we want to refer to something or someone succinctly. If you have to stop and explain the label all the time you lose that.

The only other reason for labeling a group is to segregate them in some way. Separating a group in this way can lead to discrimination against the group. And intolerance of those that don't fit into the group. IMHO nothing good comes from this.

The only other reason for labeling a group is to segregate them in some way. Separating a group in this way can lead to discrimination against the group. And intolerance of those that don't fit into the group. IMHO nothing good comes from this.

Iet us understand the function of labels with a thought experiment. You are starving and find two cans that you have had for some time. One, you know contains food the other contains motor oil. you know this because they both had labels at one time. Now the labels are gone. Which one do you consume the contents of? How can you tell which is which?