LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Extended wearing

I seem to a good tolerance for wearing a single diaper for entended periods of time, I see here that not many seem to get away with it for one reason or another but I have been in the same Cuddlz diaper for 24 hours now and it is still comfy even though it is reaching it's capacity here.

Longest I have managed was from 11pm one night then all the following day and kept it on until around 7am the following morning when even my plastic pants wouldn't stop the inevitable leaks. My bed was soaking but so what the matteras is well protected.

Ever heard the term "baby yourself?" If you wouldn't leave a real baby in a diaper for an extended period of time, then don't do it to yourself. It's much more sanitary to change your diapers when they are wet and soiled rather than to stay in them too long. For me, that's roughly 2-1/2 to 3 hours for cloth diapers. Rashes are no fun, and neither is bacteria. Be careful out there. Our activities are meant to give us pleasure--nor diaper rash!

I agree with the others. Trying to make a single diaper last for a full 24 hours is not healthy. I drink the normal amount of water you're supposed to, and can hardly get a Dry24/7 diaper to last 12 hours. You are obviously not drinking enough water which is not good for your overall health. Then of course there is the problem of staying in a wet diaper for too long. You will get bad rashes sooner or later. Lastly, a 24 hour diaper is going to smell bad. Even if you can hardly smell it, others will.

Well obviously, as adults we can decide when enough is enough surely? we make our own decisions and if something does not agree with us then we adapt as required?? This is hardly a sensible site, everyone on here can be regarded as a bit nuts so pushing the boundaries of what we are comfortable with is basically what a fetish actually is!!

• 1 year later...

Extended wear for me is trying to fill and stay in a premium hi-cap diaper as long as possible. Now that I've discovered the rush I get from peeing and pooping in my underwear, a leaking squishy diaper doesn't bother me at all and is even more exciting than just containing the wettings and or mess. I've started trying to see just how bad I can leak in my jeans before the laxative wears off and I've drunk more water than I'd like to. Also, if I've got things to do I can't very well drive and walk around in a messy diaper, especially if it's leaking so alot of times free time is what keeps me from enjoying extended wear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As I'm wetting-untrained I tend to spend a lot longer in the same diaper than the average AB does.

I tend to spend a lot longer in messy diapers too if I'm at home. I keep the place well-ventilated, but it's just - sure, I may have a puffy butt but I can probably still get a lot of wetness into this diaper and I really can't afford not to. I know roughly how long it's safe to, so I tend to stay in them for roughly that long.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I have been in diapers since the mid 90's and i can't stand to be in a wet diaper for much longer then an hour. Now my wife has also started wearing diapers about 2 years ago. She doesn't really wet or poop in them, more for just in case she does pee. She can wear one for over 24 hours.

I wear 24/7 and use them as intended for both wetting and messing. The lonest I have stayed in a wet/soaked diaper is just over 13 hours. The longest in a messy diaper is maybe 4 hours while awake but I have messed during the night more then a few times and woke up messy so who knows how long on those days.