LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Live as a Family (Open Roleplay)

justagirl4fun

No nothing needs picking up amd so far everything is going fine just cleaning up the bathroom after bathing Kristyn. See you soon. Charlotte texts back going downstairs as she see Kristyn crying and holding her head as Abbie stands with her arms folded amd Cora and Caitlin holding the baby. "What has happened here?" Charlotte asks standing Kristyn up.

"Kristyn wanting to be next to Cora so she gently pushed me out the way and Abbie didjt like it and they started fighting but Abbie git too rough and pushed Kristyn very hard and she hit her head off the floor." Caitlin says to her kother cuddling Cora and the baby.

"Thank you for that Caitlin. Abbie get up tonyour toom and stay there until i or your father says you can come out." Charlotte says sorting Kristyn out.

"Kristyn do you want me to ask Uncle Colin to come home right now for you?" Charlotte asks needing to look for any bleeding her the girls head. "Cora take the baby outside in the front garden. Caitlin go with them and make sure nothing happens."

"Ok mom." Caitlin says carrying her baby sister outside.

Cora giggles. Although she's thin, she's pretty sure the four-year-old's jacket won't fit her. "No thank you, I'll go get mine if you can watch the baby for a minute." She runs inside, pausing to look sadly at her inconsolable sister, then finds her jacket in the hall closet and goes back outside.

"Abbie has pushed her oved and she has hit her head and wont let me have a look. Abbie is in her room and as you have seen the other 3 are out front. Kristyn Uncle Colins here." Charlotte says kissing her husband after standing up.

Caitlin plays outside with her cousin and baby sister happily.

I waddle around playing. I go down the slide a few times

Colin picks Kristyn up. At this point she's too tired to fight it and her sobs have given way to sniffles and hiccups. He checks the back of her head carefully. "No blood, just a bit of a bump. She'll be fine," Colin says, reaching for a tissue to wipe the girl's nose. "War wounds aside, how did the morning go? I didn't want to leave you alone with all the kids so soon, but I have so much work to get caught up on."

"Abbie is in her room until you or i say so. I will let you talk to her honwy while i watch the 3 out front." Charlotte says going out to Caitlin, Cora and Evie.

I walk around playing.

Caitlin sits down watching her cousin and sistet

"Okay." Colin relaxes on the couch, Kristyn sitting quietly on his lap, not wanting to leave her alone just yet. After a while he feels something warm and wet on his lap and realizes the girl is having another accident, apparently not even aware of it. "Okay, we're gonna have to do something about this," he says, carrying her upstairs, deciding to head back into town later for some type of diapers. By the time she's in dry clothes she's yawning, exhausted after being up half the night and then having a major meltdown. "I think it's nap time for you, kiddo," he says, even though it's not even noon yet. He heads to the playroom and finds the towels he'd put down the night before wet, but luckily they hadn't soaked through to the bed. He laid down some dry towels and tucked Kristyn in, then changed his pants before going to Abbie's room.

"Okay, I'll see what I can do," Colin says, grabbing his wallet and getting in the car. First he heads to a department store, finding winter coats that he thinks will fit the girls. He tosses a few hats and pairs of mittens in the cart, along with some jeans, sweaters and warm socks. Being a typical guy, he's not entirely sure anything matches, or is even the right size, but figures it will do until Charlotte can take the girls shopping. After checking out he heads to the grocery store and makes a beeline for the baby aisle. First he picks up a package of Pull Ups, but returns it to the shelf and grabs a pack of more absorbent baby diapers instead. Seeing as the girl has made no effort to use the toilet, he figures the Pull Ups aren't necessary. While he's there he picks up another package of the diapers Evie wears, as well as wipes.

"Hello munchkin," Colin says, taking the baby from his wife. Kristyn, woken up from Abbie's shouting, comes downstairs and tries to climb on Colin's lap next to Evie. He shifts the baby to one knee, and pulls Kristyn up on the other. "Did you sleep good?" he asks, not really expecting an answer.

"Honey i think we shpuld make sandwiches and a drink and take them up to Abbie and she can eat alone in her room and she can stay there longer." Charlotte says cuddling Cora.

Caitlin makes sandwiches and a drink and eats them since shes hungry.

"I already told her she could come out at lunch time. I think it's important that we be consistent and follow through with what we say. It wouldn't be fair to change her punishment now. And after all, she was just trying to protect her sister, she just got a little too rough. She's been warned though, and we can give her a harsher punishment if she does it again." Colin carries Kristyn and Evie to the kitchen, setting Kristyn in a chair next to Caitlin before strapping the baby into her high chair. "I see you were too hungry to wait for the rest of us," he said, ruffling Caitlin's hair before starting to make sandwiches for the rest of the girls.

"Daddy look my hair is a mess now." Caitlin says as she finishes herast sandwich. She walks to a mirror and sorts it out.

I sit in my highchair swinging my legs and banging on the tray as im hungry

"Abbie lunch now." Charlotte shouts upstairs cartying Cora into the kitchen sitting down with her on Charlottes lap.