LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for bed protection

barnburner

Try looking at walmart too. They sell standard size mattress covers which completely cover the entire mattress and zip up to seal it shut. No chance it will just come off that way. Mine usually hold up for a few years without tearing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

For years now I use a fitted plastic cover over the mattress and then an absorbent fitted cotton sheet above that. It works pretty well given that I'm now an intermittent bed wetter. One thing about the plastic cover sheets though is that they can dry out over time and become brittle and can then leak so you have to replace them.

• 3 weeks later...

You can buy cotton sheet with a rubber membrane sandwiched in the middle or vinyl or rubber sheeting by the yard from Babykins ,it is very good stuff I use it on my bed,I have had the rubber sandwich one for about the latest 7 years and love it,its also cheaper when you buy the stuff by the yard.

• 2 weeks later...

Please note that in January 2015, my apartment management gave me a mattress protector to guard against a bed bug invasion at the time, bonus was that the protector was also water resistant, this is what they gave me:

• 3 months later...