LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Call for Respect for Religious Beliefs

Dr_J

Yes I am, because when you insult of TG people you are harassing them... Mentioning "god" in a sentence is not harassment, its almost like you didn't read any of my posts. If someone said something like "christians have no right to be here" or "all christians are <insert negative statement here>"... Then they would have a case for being upset about something. But no one did anything remotely like that, and if they had I would have dealt with it as a mod.

• Like 1

for me if they were to do as they preach i would abide by a simple request of 'please do not say that while im around' i would try to stand by the request

but most not all Christians/Jew's/Muslim's(sorry if any of these are wrong i can only think of these names)

actually post 61 took me 20 second while 63 took 1 min

my biggest prob is i over think what i write because theirs a disconnect between my brain and my hands the longer i take the worse it gets

because ill continuously re read what i wrote trying to find errors and it messes me up because it never looks correct to my mind

its so bad that my English teachers would look and my fast drafts to see what i was doing then look at my final drafts and thay could tell what was wrong

Having a religion is just like having a penis, I'm sure you are very proud of it, but I really don't want to hear about it, please don't whip it out in public, and don't shove it down my kids throat. I think it's time to just shut down this thread, no good can come from it.

• Like 2

actually post 61 took me 20 second while 63 took 1 min

my biggest prob is i over think what i write because theirs a disconnect between my brain and my hands the longer i take the worse it gets

because ill continuously re read what i wrote trying to find errors and it messes me up because it never looks correct to my mind

its so bad that my English teachers would look and my fast drafts to see what i was doing then look at my final drafts and thay could tell what was wrong

Ok, yeah I too have to call out this attempt of murder on English language. For the love of what ever god you believe in...... When you see that red underline as you type, that is the basic spell checker telling you that a word you typed is not entered correctly. Right click on that word and you are given a list of correct spelling alternatives.

When you talk to God, does he ever talk back?

With all the wars and sickness in the world, God must really be a cruel bastard

Do we have any proof that God exist?

Do we have any proof that Jesus was/is Gods son? or that he could walk on water etc..

The bible is just the oldest biography/history, rewritten to suit the christians

• Like 2

Yes I am, because when you insult of TG people you are harassing them... Mentioning "god" in a sentence is not harassment.

I have never been told to nor do I intend to start warning people for phrases like "oh god" and "god damn"