LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

League City

afullmetalwar

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I might be willing to meet won't be for a few weeks though between work and family I'm a bit busy. It's also easier for me to meet during the day time due to said family (my diaper life is not known). Let me know if that works for you. Are you wanting to meet in a central location or at your home, like I said I wouldn't mind meeting a fellow d/l finally.

• Like 1

Cool more the merrier! I'm hoping we can meet in the next week or two depending on my work schedule, any ideas on a meeting place? I'm thinking maybe just meeting at the malls food court. How does that sound to everyone else?

Friday can work, as for where meet in the middle of the court where the raised seats are located. Does 12 work for you or do you need a bit earlier? I have to something at my job til 11 or so it will take me about 10 min to from my job to the mall.

I haven't been to the mall in a long time, I will look for the raised seating. 11:30 would probably work better for me. But I don't mind hanging for a while if 12 works better for others who would like to come out. I just have to leave by 1.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...