LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We have at DD the most extensive, detailed and deep LG culture anywhere. This forum is a celebration of being LG. We cover the "usual suspects" like dresses, dolls and hair bows, then we go the extra light-year. digital frames, tea sets, coloring, fonts, tiaras, babydolls and other things

Unlike some other LG sites, we are diaper-friendly

My profile has interactive and take-away items, even shopping, for girls

We also have access to RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOM3E

HISTORY OF

and a dedicated private forum

That, taken as a whole gives DD the most advanced LG cultlure going

I'd agree there is such a thing as LG culture with variations within that and it is different to LB and certainly 'sissy' that you notice when you really start talking with them either online or in face to face meets.

I do not even know if sissies have a culture. All the Sissy sites I have seen seem to be the same with only thematic differences SISSYVILLE and SISSY SCHOOL being two examples. It seems they spend much of their time trying to define themselves

Also we seem to have a richer culture based on the difference in page and topic numbers between this forum and the LB forum and I put quite a bit of material there to try and jump start it

That I'm sure most of us appreciate, Christine. :thumbsup:

The only thing common cutural thing I noticed around the 's' sites was the love of and of actually being Humilated which I felt was really a bit sad when you could be having so much more fun like hosting scumptious tea parties, playing house, having treasure hunts or even making things together.

Yes, but you would think the Little Boys would have a rich culture. Look at what is available to them Robin Hood/Sir Lancelot, Western, sailing ships, Spaceman, dinosaurs rmy and a whole bunch else. And the toys

Unfortunately we cannot do all those gorgeous things you mentioned without being physically together. Also there is no PM/email communication that I do not initiate and I gave my email adDRESS to one of the LG's and nothing happened

Would alace bands be a gateway drug to tiara addiction?

And we do have a head start with LITTLE GIRL LESSONS

Speaking of tiaras and LG culture. We actually have a "tech manual" for tiaras

http://sandralyn.net/bookcont.html

Give it a good look

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, Joanne