LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babyhood - Berkeley's News | The Daily Californian

Whatever. It does appear to be in that newspaper as an article (and thanks for crediting them without our asking :) ) so it's public and may even go viral online. Same feeling about that- whatever. It's not me, not my life, and if you judge me (or anybody) by what anyone else does or says you're wrong from the start <_< If this guy is for real then I wish him a happy life. If this is BS then I hope it bites back hard.

*sigh*... he's certainly entitled to live the life he wants to live as long as he has the means to do so and it doesn't harm anyone, but it's yet another story that reminds me how much we need more positive portrayals of ABDLs in the media :(

• Like 1

If he's not into the online ABDL community he might not know that there's something better than Depends out there :rolleyes: There are many older folks who aren't as well-versed about the internet as we are or who are too afraid (paranoid?) to google their deepest secrets for fear that the government will come and take them away or something :screwy: Every possibility exists here; could be real, could be troll, could be pure fiction for fiction's sake alone. So "whatever" is still my main answer.