LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My very first attempt at bedwetting was successful!

whirl

I was never a bedwetter as a child, but I've been interested in bedwetting ever since I was a little kid in the mid 90s and saw a commercial for Goodnites. Since then I've bought pull ups and diapers, worn them to bed, and occasionally peed in them. I've never really enjoyed peeing in pull ups, but I like the warm squishy feeling and they can be convenient at times. I've always had this dream of going to sleep in a pull up and waking up with it wet, with no recollection of doing it. It might be worth mentioning that I only like pull ups, I don't enjoy tape on diapers as much.

Yesterday I purchased some plastic pants and decided I would try to wet the bed (while asleep) while wearing a pull up. I chose to wear Libero Night Comfort because I had tested those in various positions and they held up well.

I took 3mg of Etizolam (similar to a benzodiazepine) between 8:30-9:30, then went to bed at 11pm. Before I went to bed I filled two glasses with water and chugged as much as I could. I fell asleep almost instantly.

I woke up at 8:30am and felt my pull up. It didn't feel squishy. I had told a friend about my plan and so I messaged him and told him it failed. But when I got out of bed and took the pull up off, I realised that it was much heavier than a fresh pant would be, and part of the outside cover had a yellow tinge. I compared it to a fresh pant and smelled the inside, and it was very clear that I had peed in it, just not a huge amount.

I don't think I drank enough of the water to pee a lot, but I definitely peed in my sleep so I accomplished my goal! I'm so happy! I have some conflicting feelings about it too though. I feel like it shouldn't have been this easy, and I'm going to be worried about taking any kind of muscle relaxants before bed now!

Set the conflict aside and do what you want to in life. Just do it sanely and with knowledge of what you're doing :thumbsup: For a number of people, bedwetting only happens when they're diapered though for most of us that took quite some time to achieve. And for me it's still a rarity but a pleasant one to wake up to :blush:

I'm so jealous you were able to do this on your first try, even if it was only a little. I have an neurogenic obstruction and with my urge incontinence I wake up at least twice a night- every night- just so I can wet my diaper and try to fall back asleep. Keep in mind, this is after I've had a urinary sphincterotomy too (which obviously failed).

Thanks for the support everyone :) I definitely feel happy about it and I feel confident that as long as I limit my drug/fluid intake before bed it won't happen when I don't want it to... well, as long as I don't make a habit of doing this often! Right now I'm at the stage where I don't really believe it so I keep trying to make it happen to test it's real.

I tried it two more times and failed. Then I tried it again last night wearing a Molicare soft super size small and woke at 7am with it soaked, I weighed it and it weighed 2 lbs. I don't remember wetting it but I think I might get a bedwetting alarm just to be sure I'm not doing it while awake and then forgetting about it, because when I use this type of drug I often forget things.

With both the Libero Night Comfort and the Molicare the bottom of my butt cheeks were wet. Luckily I didn't leak onto bedding because I was wearing plastic pants but I think I'm going to try a size up in the Molicare to see if that helps. I'm a girl and although I'm slim (size 2 US, size 6/8 UK) I have a butt and hips so the tapes barely meet on each side!

Diaper recommendations are welcome! I'm in the UK. I chose Molicare soft because a) I had heard good things about them, and B) I like the design. Design is quite important to me but I suppose if I keep waking up with wet thighs I will have to choose function over form!

Thanks for the support everyone :) I definitely feel happy about it and I feel confident that as long as I limit my drug/fluid intake before bed it won't happen when I don't want it to... well, as long as I don't make a habit of doing this often! Right now I'm at the stage where I don't really believe it so I keep trying to make it happen to test it's real.

I tried it two more times and failed. Then I tried it again last night wearing a Molicare soft super size small and woke at 7am with it soaked, I weighed it and it weighed 2 lbs. I don't remember wetting it but I think I might get a bedwetting alarm just to be sure I'm not doing it while awake and then forgetting about it, because when I use this type of drug I often forget things.

With both the Libero Night Comfort and the Molicare the bottom of my butt cheeks were wet. Luckily I didn't leak onto bedding because I was wearing plastic pants but I think I'm going to try a size up in the Molicare to see if that helps. I'm a girl and although I'm slim (size 2 US, size 6/8 UK) I have a butt and hips so the tapes barely meet on each side!

Diaper recommendations are welcome! I'm in the UK. I chose Molicare soft because a) I had heard good things about them, and B) I like the design. Design is quite important to me but I suppose if I keep waking up with wet thighs I will have to choose function over form!

All disposables will leak if you wet heavily enough. I usually wear plastic pants over mine to keep the bed dry. I also have a kylie under my side of the bed just in case.

• Like 1

All disposables will leak if you wet heavily enough. I usually wear plastic pants over mine to keep the bed dry. I also have a kylie under my side of the bed just in case.

Oh ok thanks! Well I just got a sample of the size medium soft Molicare and although it's huge in the waist (the top tabs go around so much that they overlap!) it fits better in the hips and covers more of my butt so I think this is probably a better size for me :)

Any properly sized diaper should extend up to about your belly button. You should also have at least an inch or two of overlap on the sides. This may feel like it's too big at first, but this is the right sizing and you'll get used to it soon enough.

• Like 1

Any properly sized diaper should extend up to about your belly button. You should also have at least an inch or two of overlap on the sides. This may feel like it's too big at first, but this is the right sizing and you'll get used to it soon enough.

Both sizes went past my belly button (even Goodnites do!) but only the medium has the inches of overlap on the sides. Looks like medium is the right size then, yay! When I was first choosing the size I knew I would be on the high end of small, but it was hard for me to admit that I need size medium in anything, because I'm always XS or S in clothes :/

Thanks so much for that, you made me feel a lot better about my size choice :)

My sons G/F wets the bed if she takes atavan.

Yea that is the same type of pill I have been taking, diazepam and benzodiazepine analogs. I had a friend in school who wet the bed when she took them too. I've taken them for a few days in a row now though so I can't take them for a while. I don't want to get addicted! That would be such a terrible reason to get addicted to a drug... Trying to wet the bed :/

No problem. You can also fold in the top waist bands of your diaper too. This will effectively make them shorter, plus it creates a sort of dam that helps prevents leaks even more.

The medium sized Molicare worked amazingly! The top of the diaper came over the top of the plastic pants but I got absolutely no droplets inside the plastic pants even though the wet diaper was soaked :D I think the difference is that it covers more of my butt. If I start getting leaks I might have to try the waist band folding trick though, thanks.

By the way, I was "unsuccessful" in my bedwetting attempt last night, I didn't do it while asleep. I woke up at 3:30am desperate and so I went in the diaper. But at least I got a chance to test the new size out. I'm going to get a full pack now.

• 2 weeks later...

Even if it is just that you didn't remember waking up and peeing, that is still pretty much the same feeling you get mentally when you wake up in the morning to a wet diaper.

• Like 1

Even if it is just that you didn't remember waking up and peeing, that is still pretty much the same feeling you get mentally when you wake up in the morning to a wet diaper.

Would benadryl work the same way for you? Or valerian root? Valerian root is a natural muscle relaxant, and benadryl is generally sedating anyway, so maybe there will be a combo that may be less addicting than a benzo. It interferes with your rem cycle, so if you're able to wet the bed with a prescription muscle relaxant, maybe benadryl and valerian root would work to your advantage as well.

• Like 1
Guest YoungZeppelin

I've been wearing every night for bout 3 months now and once in a while I wake up wet but mostly wake up 2-3 times just to pee which I'm fine with. I its tough retaining the body to do things u spent years trying noto do.

Would benadryl work the same way for you? Or valerian root? Valerian root is a natural muscle relaxant, and benadryl is generally sedating anyway, so maybe there will be a combo that may be less addicting than a benzo. It interferes with your rem cycle, so if you're able to wet the bed with a prescription muscle relaxant, maybe benadryl and valerian root would work to your advantage as well.

• 4 weeks later...

• Like 2

Interesting thread.. But Benadryl may actually make bedwetting harder, since it has potent anticholinergic effects. One of its common side effects is urinary retention. It also has a fairly long half-life, so tends to leave you with fuzzy thinking the next day. Etizolam has a much shorter half-life, so very little next-day regrets.

Yeah, when I looked up side effects of Benadryl I saw urinary retention mentioned and decided not to take it.

I'm not sure the Valerian helps me that much. I think I was already really tired from staying up late on NYE, and recently I have been producing a lot more urine at night. So I think that combined with the fact that my body is now used to wetting in bed in diapers probably caused that accident.

I think I will probably try the Kava + Valerian combo sometime. How much of each are you taking? My valerian tablets said something about being extract so each tablet is equal to 900mg of valerian root, and it said to take 2.

I think I will probably try the Kava + Valerian combo sometime. How much of each are you taking? My valerian tablets said something about being extract so each tablet is equal to 900mg of valerian root, and it said to take 2.

I've had limited success with 4 Valerian caps, each equivalent to 250 mg of Valeriana officinalis, plus 4 Kava caps, each containing 75 mg kavalactones. More than that causes nausea and next-day hangover. For it to work, I need to prehydrate for an hour (so pee is clear), and be very tired. If not tired, a few beers can be substituted but the Kava and alcohol combination is potentially dangerous, don't take this as a recommendation, but more of an experimental report.

I have epilepsy and though I don't normally wet the bed since last Thursday night I have been wetting the bed.(woke up Friday with wet panties, wet enough to wet them anyways) Anyways, Novemberish, I started a new drug for my epilepsy, Depakote and everything was fine until about 2 weeks ago. My hands started to shake really bad(are right now) and I started wetting the bed. Now, I have in the past have had dealings where I had to wear diapers 24/7 for a period of about 3 months

I have epilepsy and though I don't normally wet the bed since last Thursday night I have been wetting the bed.(woke up Friday with wet panties, wet enough to wet them anyways) Anyways, Novemberish, I started a new drug for my epilepsy, Depakote and everything was fine until about 2 weeks ago. My hands started to shake really bad(are right now) and I started wetting the bed. Now, I have in the past have had dealings where I had to wear diapers 24/7 for a period of about 3 months