LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

best way to de-hair diaper area?

I had been shaving down there for over 20 years. That was long before I started wearing

diapers. Back then I hated the poo sticking to the hair in my crack. That solved that

problem. I started shaving by using a trimmer to remove the excess hair. Then I lathered

up and used a Atra razor to remove the rest. My hair was never all that thick. I now shave

about once a week in the shower to remove whatever grows back. I also use my Norelco down

there also. I don't recommend using a vibrating electric razor down there.

Being smooth down there sure does help in cleanup and odor control. It'll take a period of

time to get over the itching and irritation. Every persons skin is different so you may

have to try different methods shaving down there.

No need to get rid of it all, it's better to have some actually. Just keep it trimmed using a shaver with an attachment head, or even a simple pair of scissors. Having a little hair will actually help create a barrier between your skin and a wet diaper, which help overall. Shaving it off will create micro-cuts that not only can- but will- get irritated and infected.

When I was nursing, I had to do all the prep work(shaving front to back) on men getting them ready for surgery.I always advise them to use a non-alcohol lotion and to be generous with it. After putting it on and rubbing itin, then powder themselves with Johnson & Johnson baby powder.

In them doing this they never got a rash or pimples (extremely rare) down in that area and I told them to do this 2-5 times a day.

Now as for myself I shave as well with a razor not much hair left so going to think about having it completely remove. It Feels so much better naked down there anyways and I feel a lot cleaner.

Ok so i shaved for the first time ever. Not not up there^ DOWN there. I have never had an issue with irritation until recently. i wear every night and depending on how i feel with my colitis, days as well. So all i can say is WOW. I shoulda done this YEARS ago. Not only does it feel 1000x softer. No irritation anymore. I am sold. Although it did look funny being "naked" down there. So what is the easiest way to maintain this. Just daily trimming. Any type of depilitoty cremes out there that wont cause mega pain?

Ok so i shaved for the first time ever. Not not up there^ DOWN there. I have never had an issue with irritation until recently. i wear every night and depending on how i feel with my colitis, days as well. So all i can say is WOW. I shoulda done this YEARS ago. Not only does it feel 1000x softer. No irritation anymore. I am sold. Although it did look funny being "naked" down there. So what is the easiest way to maintain this. Just daily trimming. Any type of depilitoty cremes out there that wont cause mega pain?

Wait for it then. The irritation doesn't come from shaving, it comes from pee contacting all of the micro cuts you got from the shave.

Been shaving completely bald down there for a two months now and love it. No bumps, nicks, no itches, nothing. It also makes me feel so clean at the same time.

But perhaps the answer to it is I had thin hair down there due to medications I need to take so that helped a lot. So sorry some of you are going through all this trouble but as I said in a previous post it was the way I was taught and never had a complaint. Have a great day all.

I started shaving that are last month and I love the way it feels but For me it seems that after a Few days it really starts to itch down there due to stubble or something. What do you guys do to deal with this? Or is this something that will rectify itself after doing it for so long?

I started shaving that are last month and I love the way it feels but For me it seems that after a Few days it really starts to itch down there due to stubble or something. What do you guys do to deal with this? Or is this something that will rectify itself after doing it for so long?

It should be going away anytime now. It takes a little time for your skin to get conditioned

to it. I've been bare down there for so long I don't remember how long it took for.

As always some good advice.

I tend I shave every 2 days as if I let it grow to stubble it becomes itchy and sore and then I get really pissed off!

A scratchy ball sack is like tooth ache. It's like a dull constant pain in your ass, so to speak.

Plenty off hot water, foamy soap and a good razor will work fine.