LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

can someone stop being an AB/DL?If yes, how?

I'm worried about my future. I really want a normal life with a family. I want to marry a women and have children. Sadly i know its nearly impossible - at least where i live now- to be an adult baby and the head of a family at the same time.

I'm worried about my future. I really want a normal life with a family. I want to marry a women and have children. Sadly i know its nearly impossible - at least where i live now- to be an adult baby and the head of a family at the same time.

I have heard of only one partial success story of someone trying to give up diapers. All others have failed- including me. This was at least 15 or 20 years ago so my memory of it is probably a bit off. As I recall, it went something like this. That person went through some pretty intense "therapy", and some sort of re-education or intervention camp hosted by some religious group that was totally against anything considered abnormal by their church. Apparently this person did give them up, but still though about them almost every day. He had to do some sort of confession and daily penance that seemed to me it was just short of self mutilation, I can't remember what it was though. Overall it was pretty extreme but he had lasted 20+ years without wearing a diaper.

i know i will always have the urge. but i feel i can force myself to quit wearing them. i wouldn't do it if i hade any other choice. but here where i live people so rude that if you have a nice haircut with a blue

yeah I'v been thinking of moving. i recently started learning Finnish cause Finnland is where i would like to move. sadly i dont speak finnish so i have to learn it as fast as i just can. i just feel like i'm running out of time.... i'm already old a bit... i don't like the climate of the countries where the official language is English and are near.

yeah I'v been thinking of moving. i recently started learning Finnish cause Finnland is where i would like to move. sadly i dont speak finnish so i have to learn it as fast as i just can. i just feel like i'm running out of time.... i'm already old a bit... i don't like the climate of the countries where the official language is English and are near.

Guest YoungZeppelin

This is a tough question, but I have to agree with everyone in that I doubt you will be able to completely give it up. I spend years trying to ignore it but I decided to try and wear this summer and I hardly had a day since when i did have some sort of diaper on. My depression and anxiety went way down and i been a lot more active and productive since. It is just who I am and I try to keep it as private as possible but if it gets known I really don't care, its just who I am. Everyone has their own corks, whether they want to admit to it or not.

It's a nice thinking that pavlo's simple condition could apply to the underlying neurological wiring of a human brain, but if you think neurological conditioning can overcome this base wiring then by all means do try. Many many others have tried yet failed. Maybe, just maybe, you might be the first to succeed. Good luck.

so, i tried it and failed. i think i will never do it again... i put away my toys, didnt put on a diaper got rid of my favorite blanket cover etc.... i tried to sleep but i couldn't. i realized i just can't sleep without my teddy bear and it sucks... its really an emotional thing for me and also a stress relief.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I'm sorry but this fetish is nearly impossible to stop. I've spent many years (and dollars) seeing many sex therapist in an attempt to stop this desire. Nothing worked! My wife tried to accept it over the years but it secretly bothered her. As the years past, the need for diapers increased and soon became the only way I could get sexually turned on. Our sex life payed the price and we soon slept apart. Because we still loved each other, we stayed together for over 40+ years but the intimate closeness was not there. If there was any way for me to end this obsessive, compulsive addiction, this should have given me the strength to quit but I couldn't. There are many reasons (needs) to desiring diapers and maybe some can be helped. For me, I was often punished and humiliated with diapers by my foster mother up until 9 years old. Even though I didn't have a wetting problem, I think she found some kind of sick pleasure in shaming me with diapers. The humiliation was beyond words when I would eventually end up wetting the diapers. She would then stand me in front of the other kids and make me tell them what I did. She'd then tell them to laugh and call me a baby. I believe the rush of adrenaline along with some possible sexual stimulation from the feeling of the cloth diapers is what caused my addiction. Anyway, I'm almost 76 years old now and still desire wearing diapers with memories of that foster mother pinning them on me while everyone laughed. 

On 11/22/2018 at 4:16 AM, rusty pins said:

I thought it said this section is for non diaper discussions.

Can a thread be moved to the approx location that its supose to be at?

Anyways, you cant get rid of diaper fetishism but you can change the fetish to something else BUT there is a risk doing that.

Your personality changes when you change your fetish, since your fetish is ingrained into who you are. Changing fetishes changes you quite literally on the inside. Its pretty darn hard to changed fetishes and it requires a bit of mental training and rethinkings and some other stuff I cant think off the top of my head.

Once you have a fetish, it's permanent - barring brain damage. That being said, I know several people that set the lifestyle aside in favor of family and other hobbies. Everyone is different though and it might not be as easy for you, but it's definitely possible to be ABDL and live a "normal" vanilla life. The folks I know that have been successful still fantasize about the lifestyle, but they fill their time with other interests.

• Like 3

Dear Chris24, 

You cannot quit and you do not NEED to quit in order to get married and have a family! There are lots of people who are ABDL, married, and have a family! Some of them post about their lives on Daily Diapers! You are acting like having an unusual sexual fetish automatically means that no one will ever date you or have kids with you. THATS NOT TRUE.

Fetishes like this are hard wired into your brain. You can get rid of ABDL items in your home but the desires will still be inside your brain. You cannot 'quit' being an ABDL, just like a gay person cannot 'choose' to be straight. From reading your posts, it seems like you are in a 'binge and purge' cycle. It is very common for ABDLs to go through phases where they try to 'quit' by throwing away their diapers or getting rid of ABDL items in their room or their home. This is the purge part. But inevitably, ABDLs will return to wearing diapers and engaging in this lifestyle. 'Binge and purge' is NOT mentally healthy behavior and in the long term, it is just a waste of time because you will not be able to successfully 'quit' being ABDL. It sounds like you are causing yourself a lot of stress and anxiety - and you mentioned that its even making it hard for you to sleep! THIS IS NOT HEALTHY. For the record, I also sleep better with a stuffed animal. My girlfriend thought it was cute that I had a stuffed animal. Numerous female friends have seen the stuffed animal in my room and not one of them has passed judgement on me for it. 

Furthermore, your reasons for wanting to quit are very misguided in my opinion. You seem to think that you cannot get married or have a family if you are ABDL but, just as I said, there are MANY people who are married, have children, and are ABDLs! Some of these ABDLs even have wives who participate in this fetish with them! Others have wives that know about their fetish, accept them for who they are, but do not like to participate. It is easy to have low self esteem and even hate yourself sometimes when you are ABDL. Its also easy to think that no one would ever want to date you. But thats not true!

The reality is that some women will accept that you have this fetish and some women will not. And honestly, if someone cannot accept you for who you are, I'm not sure why you would WANT to marry them! I have had two girlfriends within the past few years of my life. My first girlfriend did not accept my ABDL side and was really bothered by it. My other girlfriend readily accepted it and was fine with me wearing diapers around her! Just try dating someone, getting to know them, and after a few dates; just sit down and tell them you have an unusual fetish. After that, ask them how they feel about it. Kind, caring, open-minded, and accepting women are out there. I've met several of them. Currently, I have two female friends that know that I am an ABDL, and they accept it! 

Sure, having an unusual fetish is not something EVERYONE will accept. It will probably make dating, sex, and relationships more complicated in your life. Some people might reject you. Others will accept you. But again - you CAN have an unusual fetish and still find people who will date you and (someday) you can find a person who will marry you. Stop stressing yourself out over binge and purge cycles. You won't be able to 'quit' and you don't NEED to quit! Don't beat yourself up. Try being kind to yourself. Try accepting that you have an unusual fetish. Being ABDL doesn't make you a bad or broken person. You are fine just the way you are. 

• Like 2