LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
stevewet

Who woke up wet this morning?

Have you tried it on a nightly basis, every night, for a decade or more? I have, and I can say it gets old really really fast. I would much rather prefer to just sleep all night.

I have been waking up to pee every night for as long as I can remember, usually multiple times per night, even the past few nights were I had wet spots on my bed, I still woke up eventually to go pee(But I did manage to wake up dry today)

Probably good since the alternative is waking up in the middle of the night needing to go pee. I'd take the full nights rest over a dry bed any time.

absolutely !

got the bed soaked this morning good thing the sun is out now I have to put mattress in sun to dry

Why not get a washable bed pad?

I did!  Woke up with a bulging diaper and it leak all over me and the.  Good thing the mattress is protected!

Situations like that are why I normally have a Chux pad between me and the bottom sheet--as I did when I woke up wet this morning. :)

I did!  Woke up with a bulging diaper and it leak all over me and the.  Good thing the mattress is protected!

Could have been a picture of my bed most mornings.

I woke up wet. My ATN leaked around the side.pj's and sheets had a wet spot the size of a basketball.

Oh well....life as a Bedwetter!!

I woke up wet. My ATN leaked around the side.pj's and sheets had a wet spot the size of a basketball.

Oh well....life as a Bedwetter!!

Yes all part of being a bedwetter. I can go many nights and my nappy keeps my bed dry and then I wake up having leaked. Sometimes I end up leaking for several nights in a row and then back to being able to keep the bed dry and my nappy contain everything.

I woke up this morning soaked and diapered.... put plastic sheets on the bed, learned the hard way.

Was soaked again this morning in my cloth diaper and PUL panties. My footies and bed

was dry.

I used every square inch of my diaper last night. And my chux was wet too.

:blush:

I suppose it was technically yesterday morning by now, but I did.

Thanks to my urge incontinence I still wake up at night to wet my diaper. I always go back to sleep (or at least try to), then wake up in the morning with a wet diaper. I really wish I could just wet in my sleep for once but even after TWO sphincterotomies I am still retaining pee. It's getting better though and I now dribble a little from time to time. I'm hoping one more surgery will get me opened up and constantly dribbling.

Thanks to my urge incontinence I still wake up at night to wet my diaper. I always go back to sleep (or at least try to), then wake up in the morning with a wet diaper. I really wish I could just wet in my sleep for once but even after TWO sphincterotomies I am still retaining pee. It's getting better though and I now dribble a little from time to time. I'm hoping one more surgery will get me opened up and constantly dribbling.

I'm finding myself to be equally frustrated. If I'm lucky, I wake up wet once a week. If I'm really lucky, twice a week. I've never been able to do more than that. In fact, my bladder control seems to be all over the map. Some days, I have enough control to make it to the toilet some of the time, while on others, I'm barely aware of wetting myself. If I could wet more often at night, I'd feel more comfortable calling myself "incontinent"--I'd feel more legitimate, in other words. I just haven't figured out what to do.

I'm finding myself to be equally frustrated. If I'm lucky, I wake up wet once a week. If I'm really lucky, twice a week. I've never been able to do more than that. In fact, my bladder control seems to be all over the map. Some days, I have enough control to make it to the toilet some of the time, while on others, I'm barely aware of wetting myself. If I could wet more often at night, I'd feel more comfortable calling myself "incontinent"--I'd feel more legitimate, in other words. I just haven't figured out what to do.

It figures after saying this something would happen to make a liar of me--I had another wet morning, which makes, so far, two out of the last three days.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing. For me I am disapointed if I wake up dry.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing. For me I am disapointed if I wake up dry.

For me, it's a very good thing. :) I too am disappointed if I wake up dry, as I did this morning. :(

Edit: There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. I can drink very little in the course of an evening, and wake up wet. I can also drink copious amounts of water at night, and wake up dry.

My hubby did but he wakes up wet about 5 mornings a week.  That is why I diaper him before bed.

This morning was a "possible", meaning I don't know whether I woke up wet, or wet while awake and forgot.

I woke up wet, just another morning. Waking dry would be the shock

Yes i woke up soaking this morning with a wet patch on the bed