LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who woke up wet this morning?

stevewet

I wake up saturated every morning but rarely leak. A good diaper with a booster along with a high waist/bloomer style covering keeps the bed dry for me. Most every morning there is some kind of mess in the diaper as well. 
So sometimes you poop the bed that's horrible what caused your double nightime incontinence

Sent from my Z717VL using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, scif788 said:

So sometimes you poop the bed that's horrible what caused your double nightime incontinence

Urinary incontinence was due to a accident in 2008. Bowel incontinence is due to years of training to become so. It’s not horrible at all. It’s very manageable 

Urinary incontinence was due to a accident in 2008. Bowel incontinence is due to years of training to become so. It’s not horrible at all. It’s very manageable 
I have medically induced urinary incontinence so you diaper trained your bowels

6 minutes ago, scif788 said:

I have medically induced urinary incontinence so you diaper trained your bowels

Yes I did. I did so because of urinary incontinence which I can’t repair. Over the years I wanted bowel incontinence as well. I cannot explain that. So after years of training I now have no control of either and with no regrets

• Like 1
Yes I did. I did so because of urinary incontinence which I can’t repair. Over the years I wanted bowel incontinence as well. I cannot explain that. So after years of training I now have no control of either and with no regrets
How often do you you poop your diapers in the daytime

You aren't on here how are you posting I want to add you but it says user not found when I tap your name

8 minutes ago, scif788 said:

You aren't on here how are you posting I want to add you but it says user not found when I tap your name

3-4 times per awake hours and generally 1 time (or not at all) while sleeping 

8 minutes ago, scif788 said:

Is it solid or runny

Always solid. I’m very careful with what I eat. I’m rarely sick but have had the runs in the past so I know what that is like.

Always solid. I’m very careful with what I eat. I’m rarely sick but have had the runs in the past so I know what that is like.

I hadthe runs before one year around Christmas at work good hing i was earing a diaper i enndd up pooping my diapers 2 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 3 weeks later...

I woke up around 3:30 when my wife nudged me. I had already wet a fair bit and just rolled over until 6:30 when I woke again to find my diaper wetter but not leaking. 

• 1 month later...

For some reason, the urge to wet the bed has really been on my mind lately, and strong! I don't know what it is, but the urge has never been this strong lol. Problem is, I am a private wearer, live at home, and work 3rd shift. I am torn between mattress protectors like purple or the one on Northshore. I feel that if I had a good protector, I could at least do it on weekends

1 hour ago, JWolf72 said:

For some reason, the urge to wet the bed has really been on my mind lately, and strong! I don't know what it is, but the urge has never been this strong lol. Problem is, I am a private wearer, live at home, and work 3rd shift. I am torn between mattress protectors like purple or the one on Northshore. I feel that if I had a good protector, I could at least do it on weekends

Get a cover and give it a go. You will either hate it or love it. 

6 hours ago, stevewet said:

Get a cover and give it a go. You will either hate it or love it. 

Well, I'm thinking I will end up loving it since I really like being wet ? just need to find a good pad that keeps mattress dry.

2 hours ago, JWolf72 said:

Well, I'm thinking I will end up loving it since I really like being wet ? just need to find a good pad that keeps mattress dry.

You need a washable bed pad under your sheet and a good waterproof cover and you are sorted. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Knowing I'd be home alone this morning, I drank a few waters last night, stuffed an Up&Up in my undies and just let lose whenever I needed to. I wet a lot more than expected but didn't mind it since I knew I had the house to myself, and a great waterproof mattress protector from Northshore. Everything is wet, and I gotta admit, I really like it, but don't think it's something I would want every night. I feel kinda bad that I even enjoyed it because there are so many who wish they didn't, and here I am enjoying it occasionally

• 2 weeks later...