LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who woke up wet this morning?

stevewet

I tried a Cuddlz Dry Dayz for the first time yesterday.  It didn't work out so well as an overnight diaper - I suppose the clue is in the name.  I had a major leak from behind my right thigh.  I wear a cloth training pant and plastic pants over it all, so the bed stayed dry, but those training pants were pretty wet when I woke up.

• 9 months later...
2 hours ago, Voksenbleie.Komfort@gmail.com said:

Woke up drrrenched again from front to back without a single leak. This kind of diaper security really helps me sleep comfortably. emoji42.pngIMG_3867.jpg

Like so many here I wet (likely more than once) in my sleep last night.

Your pictures, from a straight male, they’re excellent!!!

• Like 1

I woke up with soaked sheets and pjs just like three other times in the last week. I got my disability cheque but had a big bill to pay so ran of of night diapers. But I have a refund for benefits expenses coming this week so will have to head out to the store and buy some new diapers. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I sometimes go to bed after drinking lots of liquids hoping I wet, but usually have to really force to make it happen. Although I like being wet, I don't really think I want to completely lose control if that makes any sense. I am finding overtime I enjoy being wet than dry, but at the same time don't want to come fully dependent on diapers. 

• Like 1

I wake up saturated every morning but rarely leak. A good diaper with a booster along with a high waist/bloomer style covering keeps the bed dry for me. Most every morning there is some kind of mess in the diaper as well.