LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who woke up wet this morning?

stevewet

Woke up wet - as usual and a little pissed (in the other sense of the word) because my good quality night time diaper had leaked leaving a wet spot about 6 inches across on the sheet. To be fair I had voided a lot and the diaper sagged when I got up.  But had I been in one of my cheaper daytime diapers I would have probably had a lot more laundry to do.  Using two diapers can help but best advice seems to be to slit the backing of the inner one so pee can flow through.

• 3 weeks later...

I just woke up and found my ConfiDry 24/7 wet all over, so I got up, fetched a large booster pad from my closet, unfastened the top tapes of my diaper, lowered the diaper a few inches, slid the pad into place, pulled the diaper back up, refastened the tapes, and promptly wet again. Hot urine filled my diaper and warmed my entire crotch. What a lovely feeling! Now I’m going back to sleep.

• 1 month later...

soaking wet as usual this morning. I slept through either one very big wetting or maybe several smaller ones. I have no idea. I was dry when I fell asleep. When I wok my nappy was sodden and I was laying in a large wet patch.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I am usually wet when I wake up.  99.99% of the time.  A couple of times this week the diaper was saturated but no leaks.  When i wake up i keep in for as long as I can.   I just love hanging around in a wet diaper.

• Like 2

After being dry for 13 weeks and 5 nights, I finally woke up wetting again last night! I was in the middle of a dream when I felt myself begin to pee. Somehow I knew I wasn’t supposed to wet, so I clenched immediately to stop the flow and began to tell myself that I was awake and my dry streak was intact. As I regained consciousness, I realized that I once again had begun to wet in my sleep. I remembered that I had been dreaming but not the dream itself. I remembered wetting very clearly but I did not recall deciding to wet. Wetting just happened. I felt very relaxed while wetting, until I suddenly clenched to stop the flow. When I looked at my clock, I saw that it was 2:00 AM, so of course I must have wet in my sleep. This is the first time in May and the 6th time in 2018 that I’ve woken up wet or wetting.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

How many of you would genuinely like to fully end your bedwetting? This is a genuine question.

No way.  Strange as it is, waking wet with no memory I’m happy, at peace with the world.

• Like 1
On 5/24/2018 at 9:51 PM, rosalie.bent said:

How many of you would genuinely like to fully end your bedwetting? This is a genuine question.

No. My favorite experience is to wake up wetting, relaxed, and confused about what’s happening. But I haven’t wet very often recently. 

On 5/25/2018 at 2:51 AM, rosalie.bent said:

No way. I never want to be dry at night.

On 5/25/2018 at 11:59 AM, WBxx said:

No way.  Strange as it is, waking wet with no memory I’m happy, at peace with the world.

That's just how I feel.

On 5/10/2018 at 11:14 PM, Kapelmeister said:

I am usually wet when I wake up.  99.99% of the time.  A couple of times this week the diaper was saturated but no leaks.  When i wake up i keep in for as long as I can.   I just love hanging around in a wet diaper.

I wear my wet night time nappy until I am ready to leave the house.

• 1 month later...