LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
stevewet

Who woke up wet this morning?

very wet but didn't leak on my bed had on two night time cloth diapers

I also wet in my sleep last night.  Matter of fact, it’s happened 28 of the last 29 nights!

I am all ways wet in the morning I like to say I was dry but I cant

1 hour ago, oldwetter66 said:

I am all ways wet in the morning I like to say I was dry but I cant

Same here. Can't honestly remember the last time I didn't wet the bed.

My wife will not be happy this morning, woke up to a huge wet spot on the bed.  Part of my diaper was on the outside of my plastic pants so it wicked to the sheets also during the night. 

Time to switch to cloth diapers and get some better waterproof panties

I woke up peeing like a river this morning and unable to stop. My nappy was already wet so overflowed through my plastic pants soaking the bed.

4 hours ago, stevewet said:

I woke up peeing like a river this morning and unable to stop. My nappy was already wet so overflowed through my plastic pants soaking the bed.

That's my favorite way to wet! Were you able to stay relaxed and enjoy the experience, or were you fighting to stop urinating the whole time?

As I don't wake up in the mornings I did not wake up wet in the am. I did however wake up to a soaked diaper this afternoon (2:30pm) removed my soaked diaper, showered, rediapered and now sitting in the parking lot of my first job of the day. 

14 hours ago, gobphus said:

That's my favorite way to wet! Were you able to stay relaxed and enjoy the experience, or were you fighting to stop urinating the whole time?

no I just relaxed and let it flow and enjoyed a wet lay in dozing for an hour or so.

58 minutes ago, stevewet said:

no I just relaxed and let it flow and enjoyed a wet lay in dozing for an hour or so.

Excellent!

I have medacal isue from TBI from car acident 20 yer ago. I wake up wet evry morning.

14 hours ago, bedwettersteve said:

cant remember the last time I woke up dry

me neither. Has to be a few years ago now. It is just a case of how wet.

As usual, my diaper was wet, but my bed was dry.

Bunch of babys on here! I was 100% dry this morning and i didnt even go before bed so win! Now tonight is a weekend, and beer = wet to the max

I woke up soaked, but the bed remained dry thanks to two cloth pre-folds and a booster!

Ya gotta love cloth!

I had one prefold with one booster and wake up soaked and peeing.  I leaked a little on the bed but I have a waterproof cover and the matress. :) 

I woke up soaked and I wet the sheets as well. About 5 am and had to get up and change into a fresh nappy. The sheets wor only a little bit wet.