LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
stevewet

Who woke up wet this morning?

418 posts in this topic

Totally soaked from my knees to me chest this morning.

On 11/20/2016 at 6:09 PM, stevewet said:

Totally soaked from my knees to me chest this morning.

can you sleep in a wet bed once I wake up in a wet bed I cant get back to sleep I got to change my sheets befor I go back to sleep biapers keep my bed dry most of the time but if I drink a lot I have a wet bed I hate that

8 hours ago, oldwetter66 said:

can you sleep in a wet bed once I wake up in a wet bed I cant get back to sleep I got to change my sheets befor I go back to sleep biapers keep my bed dry most of the time but if I drink a lot I have a wet bed I hate that

Totally soaked from my knees to me chest this morning. As long as I stay warm being wet rarely wakes me. I have a kylie under my sheet to soak up the excess urine and during winter uses flannelette sheets. 

On 11/8/2014 at 11:12 AM, stevewet said:

I couldn't agree more. If I wake up dry I feel cheated somehow.

Right. Imagine how I feel about having been dry for more than six weeks straight! That's after having recently woken up wetting six nights in a row. Weird.

I live in Minnesota it is cold hear in winter.I also wear a thick diaper to bed cloth pin on and plastic pants.My bed is all most all ways dry

Soaked. Still  new to going to bed dry and waking up wet but I love my plastic pants and thick cloth diapers. Nothing beats them. 

1 person likes this

You'll get used to it Carsfan. That squish and warmth is something that just becomes 2nd nature eventually. 

On 11/22/2016 at 2:54 PM, gobphus said:

Right. Imagine how I feel about having been dry for more than six weeks straight! That's after having recently woken up wetting six nights in a row. Weird.

Wishing some wet nights in your future! 

Cloth diapers are the best by far.do cost more at 1st but A lot chepper in the long run

17 hours ago, HotDogg55 said:

You'll get used to it Carsfan. That squish and warmth is something that just becomes 2nd nature eventually. 

Totally agree waking up wet is as natural as falling asleep now for me.

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, HotDogg55 said:

Wishing some wet nights in your future! 

Thanks! Maybe it would be better if I didn't wet until I'm back in my own bed next Wednesday night. I've been wearing just a pull-up on my trip so that I can easily use the toilet when I wake up needing to pee. Three dry nights on the road so far, so no wet diapers to surreptitiously dispose of but no lovely experiences of waking up wetting, either.

Last week I was away from home for 4 days, 3 nights and wore a diaper all the time.  During the day it was a pullup to resolve any surprises but at night I wore several layers of protection as well as one of my waterproof panties, expecting to wake up soaked. 

I also drank a lot of liquid in the evening, promoting this desire (takes a lot of beer some days to manage the stress).   

The first night is and was always the most difficult to "lose" control of your bladder while in bed especially when you have not been able to do this for several weeks, but from the first time, it gets a lot easier.  

By the third night, I was wetting so much in bed that my bed protector saved the day, yes I always take one of these along when sleeping in a hotel.  The maids simply make my bed up with it in place after the first day, picking up the garbage with the used diapers all sealed up, as well as finding this  cover in my bedding seems to support this effort. 

They must assume that I am a bed wetter and am taking the necessary precautions, and are always eager to help it seems!  I also noted that when returning, I typically find the window cracked and the ventilation system running, maybe they feel the room is a bit too much like a nursery, although I never notice a used diaper smell after doing the shower and all the clean up in the morning, it is possible the odor might be lingering a bit???

Not sure if they launder my bed protector during the week, as I always make sure it is dry if it did retain any accidents, and typically this only occurs well into my stay after I get back into my old habits.  In any case, it is always made up in my bed when I return at end of day, and room always smells fresh as well.

Bottom line, the hotels do want to take care of all your needs, and as long as you don't leave a real mess, seem to take in stride any issues associated to diaper use.  Probably helps to be a platinum member as well??

2 people like this

Very interesting post. I follow a similar strategy, with washable bed pad, taped briefs, and booster pad, but without the waterproof panties and without tanking up on fluids before bed. So far the diaper and booster pad have kept the bed pad dry. Continued success in your efforts to enjoy yourself without causing problems for others!

For me, it's normal to wake up with a wet diaper. What gets my attention is waking up dry because that's one of the things I watch for as I tend to get dehydrated... which leads to all sorts of medical complications.

Here's where the Rant begins:

Not drinking enough WATER does NOT prevent Bedwetting! But it CAN KILL YOU!

Diapers prevent bedwetting! That's what they're for and they work very well (as long as they are cloth and are folded and pinned properly). Even Paper Diapers can work if you take a few precautions, but that's another story.

My diaper, the left side of the sweatshirt and sweatpants that I was wearing, and my washable underpaid were all soaking wet this morning. Although my diaper is always wet in the morning, it's unusual for me to get my nightclothes and bed wet. Although I can't make it to the bathroom during the night, a full bladder normally awakens me enough to roll onto my back long enough to wet my diaper in a way that prevents any subsequent leaking. Evidentially, last night I wet heavily while sleeping on my left side. I'm surprised that the wetness didn't wake me up, but I slept through it and was surprised when I woke up wet this morning.

In a hotel again this week and again saved from soaking my bed by my bed protector.  Can't say the same about my nightie, it was soaked mid section.

I made the mistake of buying another package of over night max absorbency diapers from Walgreens as I failed in finding some premium briefs in Mpls metro area last weekend.  No surprise that these failed me, will have to revert back to the belted stuffers and a pull up brief next time, as these seem to do better?

Maybe I will get lucky and find a good medical supply outlet in area, as don't want to order in something that my wife may see before I do.

Disp diapers you buy in stores are not good I get mine on line.North shore you can get good ones there the air surpreams are good they have side paniles you can get too.I only wear disp when I travel other wise I wear cloth at home

you mean to tell me.. you can wake up dry.. why hasn't anyone every told me this???:lol:

My bed was dry but errm my diaper not so much it was very saturated with pee

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, bedwettermn33 said:

My bed was dry but errm my diaper not so much it was very saturated with pee

Same here a very wet nappy both Christmas Morning and this morning too.

1 person likes this

Yeah Christmas morning I awoke with a very soggy diaper as well thankful for thirsty diapers to keep my bedsheets and mattress dry.

Yep I woke up wet this morning pretty much like the day before and the day before that, I see a pattern emerging. The bed was still dry and that is how it is supposed to be.

44 minutes ago, dlnoir said:

Yep I woke up wet this morning pretty much like the day before and the day before that, I see a pattern emerging. The bed was still dry and that is how it is supposed to be.

I have a washable bed pad and a fitted matteras protector so if my nappy leaks it isn't a problem.

1 hour ago, stevewet said:

I have a washable bed pad and a fitted matteras protector so if my nappy leaks it isn't a problem.

Well I appreciate it if the diaper does what it is supposed to do. Then again if it leaks it leaks it is as simple as that. I would hate it if I have to change the bed each morning or a couple of times per week. Therefor I give it my every effort to contain the urine as fast as I can. I like a soaked diaper and in general I wear it as long as I can after waking up, but I try to avoid a wet bed. I do not use any mattress protectors or bed pads, I’ve tried it don’t like it. To me it causes more problems and no solution.

On 21/12/2016 at 2:54 PM, adhb said:

My diaper, the left side of the sweatshirt and sweatpants that I was wearing, and my washable underpaid were all soaking wet this morning. Although my diaper is always wet in the morning, it's unusual for me to get my nightclothes and bed wet. Although I can't make it to the bathroom during the night, a full bladder normally awakens me enough to roll onto my back long enough to wet my diaper in a way that prevents any subsequent leaking. Evidentially, last night I wet heavily while sleeping on my left side. I'm surprised that the wetness didn't wake me up, but I slept through it and was surprised when I woke up wet this morning.

I always sleep right through my wetting every night.

1 person likes this