LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who woke up wet this morning?

stevewet

On 26/07/2016 at 9:16 PM, wetone said:

Hi everyone, yes I too wake every morning in my M4 Abri's soaked I always wear a pair of terry cotton training pants over my diaper and then my high waist rubber pant's, Mommy put them on me every night and like I said I am soaked and love it, can't get enough wearing and wetting. Smiles

I love waking up soaking wet every morning.

Woke up this morning slightly wet then since it's Saturday, went back to sleep. Woke up again a couple of hours later, completely soaked diaper. Starting to enjoy changing into a fresh diaper in the mornings. Used to be that once I got up, I'd begin stressing out about staying dry during the day but now I'm wearing 24/7 and becoming more relaxed

• Like 2

Woke up soaked to near capacity this morning. Was tired after filling 64 orders and moving inventory around and fell asleep by 7 and slept till 5 so 10 hours in one diaper :)

• Like 1
On 06/08/2016 at 5:08 PM, Greg03 said:

Woke up this morning slightly wet then since it's Saturday, went back to sleep. Woke up again a couple of hours later, completely soaked diaper. Starting to enjoy changing into a fresh diaper in the mornings. Used to be that once I got up, I'd begin stressing out about staying dry during the day but now I'm wearing 24/7 and becoming more relaxed

I am totally relaxed about my nappies, incontinence and being wet now. When my nappy is full to capacity I change and carry on. I promise you eventually it just becomes so natural it doesn't matter.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I woke up wet this morning. Mine is threw choice, woke up during the night for a wee and let go in my cloth nappy, and then again when I woke up this morning before getting out of bed, plastic pants did there job and kept the bed nice and dry.

I do wish when I have a nappy on that I could just wake up wet, who knows, one day!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I woke up wetting a few times last night. I'd put my NothShore Supreme diaper and booster pad on about 6 PM, so they were wet before I even got into bed. Each time I woke up, I felt hot pee pouring out of me and bathing my dick, then warming my bottom before disappearing into the pad. When I woke up this morning, my diaper had still not leaked. I kept wetting it and then checking for leaks. A few minutes ago I stood up and felt my bottom. Still no leaks. I readjusted the washable waterproof pad that I sleep on and sat up in bed. A couple of minutes ago I felt dampness on my left thigh. Sure enough, sitting put more pressure

• Like 1

My little paws were all gone they all disappeared [Poof] I don't recall wetting them during the night while i was sleeping but on the other hand I rarely wakeup to the urge of needing to pee.

I guess it's a good thing I was well protected last night.[emoji12] [emoji97] [emoji97] [emoji97] [emoji106] [emoji99] [emoji99]

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Lying in bed sometime after 3 AM night before last, I realized I was wetting effortlessly. The sensation was mostly of relaxation and vibration down there. I didn't notice warmth or wetness in my NorthShore Supreme diaper and booster pad. I felt like I'd been awake for some time, so at first I thought I must have wet deliberately. However, my thoughts had been about some dark mineral ore, a distorted version of ores or oreberry bushes in Minecraft, which I've been playing a lot lately. Another thing I noticed was that I hadn't reflexively clenched my urinary sphincter like I've done so much while wetting deliberately recently. Finally, when I wet deliberately, I'm usually very aware of the warmth of my fresh urine. So, I concluded that I had woken up from a dream as I began to urinate involuntarily.

• Like 1

As I woke up, I was lying on my side and felt a rush of warm wetness soak my diaper. A moment later it happened again, without my willing it or trying to stop it. Both times were the most pleasurable of any of my recent involuntary wettings. Tonight was the 44th night in 2016, the 6th night in September, and the 3rd night in a row that I've wet involuntarily.

• Like 1