LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who woke up wet this morning?

stevewet

On 29/01/2016 at 11:08 PM, Rachel Emily said:

Well, it appears I woke up wet--the first time that's happened since New Year's.

I haven't had one dry night since before Christmas.

Soaked as usual again this morning.

On 29/01/2016 at 11:08 PM, Rachel Emily said:

Well, it appears I woke up wet--the first time that's happened since New Year's.

I haven't had one dry night since before Christmas.

Soaked as usual again this morning.

Soaked again this morning. Sheet, bed pad plastic pants and inco pants which I wear over my nappy all in the wash.

• 3 weeks later...

Woke up at 3am in a wet terry nappy and also wet pyjama pants and legs.

I tried to ignore it and go back to sleep but it was getting cold so at 3:30am, I was up changing myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Today for the first time in a very long time, I woke up in a soaking wet bed. I always wear a diaper at night (and during the day) for my urge incontinence. And the diaper almost always keeps my pajamas and bed dry, but not last night. I hadn't slept well for several days, but last night I slept without interruption for about 9 hours. I guess you could say I slept like a baby. Apart from the bother of having to wash sheets, I feel quite rested this morning. But I hope not to repeat last night's leaky diaper performance again anytime soon.

35 minutes ago, adhb said:

Today for the first time in a very long time, I woke up in a soaking wet bed. I always wear a diaper at night (and during the day) for my urge incontinence. And the diaper almost always keeps my pajamas and bed dry, but not last night. I hadn't slept well for several days, but last night I slept without interruption for about 9 hours. I guess you could say I slept like a baby. Apart from the bother of having to wash sheets, I feel quite rested this morning. But I hope not to repeat last night's leaky diaper performance again anytime soon.

Do you usually wake up to wet? Do you use a booster pad in your overnight diaper? How did you feel when you woke up in wet pajamas and sheets?

Lately, I've been wearing a Dry 24/7 diaper at night (and an Abena M4 during the day). I don't supplement my diapers with any kind of booster pad. These high-capacity diapers usually don't need booster pads. Normally, I wake up when my bladder is full. My urge incontinence prevents me from going to the toilet because I start wetting almost instantly when I get up after lying down for any extended period. So I usually just roll over on my back, wet the diaper, and then go back to sleep. Last night I didn't wake up and probably had a major flood while lying on my side.

I hate waking up in a wet bed. A wet diaper is fine, but a wet bed is uncomfortable, and I would usually wake up wet and miserable when it happens (although this morning I didn't realize I was wet until I started to get up).

4 hours ago, adhb said:

How do you feel when you wake up in a wet bed? We're about the same age. How long have you been a bedwetter? I haven't been reliably dry at night since I had a medical complication following surgery when I was 14.

• Like 1

I woke up as I had begun to wet. I managed to stop wetting, but still my black briefs and plaid pajama bottoms both had medium-sized wet spots. I want to stay relaxed and continue to empty my bladder but I seem to stop peeing reflexively. I've wet like this about three times in the past ten days.

I wet my bed last night! About 2:40 AM I woke up and I was already wetting my pajamas, since I wasn't diapered. I stopped peeing reflexively, but then decided to resume wetting. It felt good, as hot pee ran over my left hip, into my pajamas, and down to my waterproof pad. I lay in my wetness and continued to wet whenever I felt the urge to pee. Since I was lying on my back, my pajamas were soaked but my sheets stayed dry. I turned over to enjoy wetting on my tummy. That's when my soggy pajamas got the top sheet wet. Eventually I'd had enough wetting in bed, so I got up, went into the bathroom, and emptied my bladder, my fresh, hot urine running down both legs. It felt wonderful! I showered, stripped the top sheet from the bed, started a wash, and went back to sleep.