LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who woke up wet this morning?

stevewet

I haven't been posting here every time I wet, oops ;) But I woke up wet this morning and it was a bit of a surprise because I didn't think I had drank enough water for that to happen! But I was traveling yesterday so I was drowsy from a combination of travel sickness pills and anti-anxiety pills, so I think that's what did it. I was wearing a diaper but still had a smallish leak on my bed pad.

I woke up wet like I always do but today I also woke up messy. I seldom remember wetting at night but messing is not that often that I do not remember waking up first. Today is going to be a great day since it started so perfect.

I did. I always think it's funny when I wake up because I need to pee, but my diaper is already soaked... Like my body didn't bother to warn me the first time, lol.

I've mentioned on here before that I get bad leaks, so I've been working on trying some of your suggestions. I'm going to try stuffing with a baby diaper (I actually already tried this and it worked well, but wasn't an accident so I don't know yet how much it helps). Last night I tried wearing a size large comficare instead of medium. The large is HUGE on me, the top tapes completely overlap.

When I woke up, the diaper was soaked but my bed was dry. However I still had an urgent need to pee, so I wet my diaper some more... And that made it leak all over my bed pad. The wet spot wasn't quite as bad as I've gotten before from medium Comficares, so maybe the extra absorbency did help a bit. The fact that they go so high up on me might have helped, too.

I've also got some ConfiDry 24/7 in a medium. I wore one briefly yesterday and they seem to fit well (a bit on the large size but I can make them snug), but I haven't properly tested their absorbency yet.

Whirl, maybe you woke up because the muscle relaxants you took had worn off and your urinary sphincter was struggling to stay shut, thus signaling your brain that you needed to act. Too bad you didn't just have a pee dream and wet some more without waking.

How much more absorbent is a baby diaper than a large booster pad or two, which is what I've been using in my Abena and NorthShore diapers at night?

Please continue your experiments and report on your results.

Whirl, maybe you woke up because the muscle relaxants you took had worn off and your urinary sphincter was struggling to stay shut, thus signaling your brain that you needed to act. Too bad you didn't just have a pee dream and wet some more without waking.

How much more absorbent is a baby diaper than a large booster pad or two, which is what I've been using in my Abena and NorthShore diapers at night?

I know for me the baby diaper is maybe about 50 percent more absorbent than a pad. More than that though, they are easily double in their speed of absorption. This means people who flood their diaper will end up with less leaks overall. I've also found they can actually absorb more than they can hold by becoming over saturated (usually on a second big wetting), they will then leak on to your adult diaper- effectively slowing down how fast you flood the diaper and therefore giving it more time to absorb your pee without leaking.

I took a TINY dose of muscle relaxants last night. Just enough to help me fall asleep, not the huge doses I have taken in the past. I am trying to get to the point where I will wet even without them.

I know for me the baby diaper is maybe about 50 percent more absorbent than a pad. More than that though, they are easily double in their speed of absorption. This means people who flood their diaper will end up with less leaks overall. I've also found they can actually absorb more than they can hold by becoming over saturated (usually on a second big wetting), they will then leak on to your adult diaper- effectively slowing down how fast you flood the diaper and therefore giving it more time to absorb your pee without leaking.

Thanks for the info, Brian. So, two pads should absorb more than a single baby diaper. I actually prefer that a diaper not absorb my pee too quickly. My NorthShore Supreme Briefs with 1-2 booster pads seem not to absorb urine as quickly as the NorthShore Supreme Briefs alone. I wet mostly while awake and don't wait long enough to flood a diaper, so leaking has not been an issue for me. I want to feel hot pee bathe my most sensitive areas, so I'll stick with using a booster pad or two, rather than a baby diaper.

Good luck in wetting in your sleep without chemical assistance, if that's what you want. Do you think you would then be able to control whether you wet by the amount of water you drink before bedtime?

Yes, without a doubt. I only ever wet when my bladder overfills. I've never had a small wetting, only complete bladder emptyings. But if it did cause occasional unwanted small wettings, that would not be the end of the world for me.

P.S. BabyBrian was the one who suggested using baby diapers as inserts. I didn't wet it while awake so I didn't feel how fast the pee was absorbed, but I'm definitely going to keep using them instead of pads at least most of the time because I was really happy with how well they worked.

Yes, without a doubt. I only ever wet when my bladder overfills. I've never had a small wetting, only complete bladder emptyings. But if it did cause occasional unwanted small wettings, that would not be the end of the world for me.

P.S. BabyBrian was the one who suggested using baby diapers as inserts. I didn't wet it while awake so I didn't feel how fast the pee was absorbed, but I'm definitely going to keep using them instead of pads at least most of the time because I was really happy with how well they worked.

Glad they are working out well for you. Amazing really, who ever would have thought a baby diaper would actually work on adults too. (well, in conjunction with an adult diaper any ways).

If you do continue to get leaks too often you may also want to consider using a diaper cover. I sometimes will wear one overnight as well when I've been drinking a lot or am staying the night somewhere else.

After wearing and wetting diapers day and night for a while, I began to have occasional accidents in my sleep. Once or twice a year I've woken up wet or wetting. I've never emptied my bladder when that happened, although I've been known to go into the bathroom and really soak myself afterwards. Unlike when I was still getting over bedwetting, I now am delighted when I have an accident at night. Fortunately no one besides my wife has found out about my accidents. When I'm visiting friends or family, I usually wear a pullup to bed, reusing it night after night without wetting it.

Glad they are working out well for you. Amazing really, who ever would have thought a baby diaper would actually work on adults too. (well, in conjunction with an adult diaper any ways).

If you do continue to get leaks too often you may also want to consider using a diaper cover. I sometimes will wear one overnight as well when I've been drinking a lot or am staying the night somewhere else.

After wearing and wetting diapers day and night for a while, I began to have occasional accidents in my sleep. Once or twice a year I've woken up wet or wetting. I've never emptied my bladder when that happened, although I've been known to go into the bathroom and really soak myself afterwards. Unlike when I was still getting over bedwetting, I now am delighted when I have an accident at night. Fortunately no one besides my wife has found out about my accidents. When I'm visiting friends or family, I usually wear a pullup to bed, reusing it night after night without wetting it.