LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who woke up wet this morning?

stevewet

I wake up wet every morning. Using cloth diapers and high rise plastic pants I only wet my sheets maybe once a month. The rest of the time the diapers hold everything.

I not only woke up wet, I incredibly did so three days in a row. In all my years of wearing, that has never happened before. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

After 3 nights in a row of waking up to a decent sized wet spot, I tried wearing a depend underwear to bed last night, My previous experiences with wearing diapers to bed have resulted in my not being able to fall asleep(I think the crinkle of regular diapers kept me aroused the whole time)

Sadly, the Depend underwear lacks crinkle and that may have helped a lot in me being able to fall asleep.

After 3 nights in a row of waking up to a decent sized wet spot, I tried wearing a depend underwear to bed last night, My previous experiences with wearing diapers to bed have resulted in my not being able to fall asleep(I think the crinkle of regular diapers kept me aroused the whole time)

Sadly, the Depend underwear lacks crinkle and that may have helped a lot in me being able to fall asleep.

Some interesting commentary here so thanks. What my baby does is wear a very thick towelling nappy to bed. It is bulky and far too thick for daytime but it has the advantage of never leaking or even getting saturate as its capacity is huge. ONly a couple of times has it even gotten quite wet. And 8-10 hours in the same nappy can begin nappy rash if it is too wet. No disposable can compete with its capacity and it works very well. And it is very babyish to boot!

Me! and a couple of nights earlier this week too! It's unusual for me but I think I've figured out why... I had a UTI (which has cleared up now) so I was drinking LOTS of water all throughout the evening and night.

I woke up wet this morning only because I wore a wet diaper to bed and woke up to wet it during the night. The diaper was a NorthShore Care Supreme Brief, augmented with a NorthShore booster pad, which I put on before dinner last night and used throughout the evening. I like this combination because it holds lots of pee, doesn't leak until overflowing, and feels as good as a pullup when I wet it.

I woke up wet this morning only because I wore a wet diaper to bed and woke up to wet it during the night. The diaper was a NorthShore Care Supreme Brief, augmented with a NorthShore booster pad, which I put on before dinner last night and used throughout the evening. I like this combination because it holds lots of pee, doesn't leak until overflowing, and feels as good as a pullup when I wet it.

I woke up wet again, and leaked into my cute plastic pants. Hate when that happens >.< but it's better than having it go on the bed, for sure lol

I woke up wet again, and leaked into my cute plastic pants. Hate when that happens >.< but it's better than having it go on the bed, for sure lol

If you get tired of wearing plastic pants, especially during warm weather, you might try sleeping on a washable waterproof pad. I have a 3'x5' pad from NorthShore Care Supply that works very well. I'm careful to dry it on the Delicate setting after washing it. I think heat damages waterproofing on fabrics.

I've only been in bed for 3 hours and just woke up my diaper is very very wet.

It happens sometimes. I just roll over and go back to sleep and deal with it in the morning.