LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who woke up wet this morning?

stevewet

I did but it was planned.  I don't wet the bed but I do get up 3 to 5 or 6 times a night to pee.  I worked late last night and have today off so I decided to wear a Confidry 24/7 to bed and just pee in it when I woke up to pee.  Therefore I did wake up wet, but it was of my own doing and not because I wet in my sleep.

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I did but it was planned.  I don't wet the bed but I do get up 3 to 5 or 6 times a night to pee.  I worked late last night and have today off so I decided to wear a Confidry 24/7 to bed and just pee in it when I woke up to pee.  Therefore I did wake up wet, but it was of my own doing and not because I wet in my sleep.

Getting up that many times I’m surprised you don’t wear every night.

I remember dribbling a little in my Molicare slip maxi under terry-lined waterproofs as I was brushing my teeth before bed.  This morning (on vacation still), I got up to make coffee and realised that I had no need to pee at all but my nappy seemed heavy.

When I changed, I found it to be wet almost all the way up to the rear waist band.

The frequency of this behaviour is accelerating rapidly now.  It looks like I spent a few months on a "plateau" that I'm now coming off.  There is no way I'd go to bed without a nappy on right now.

• Like 1
On 12/29/2019 at 7:28 AM, rusty pins said:

But wasn't it a lot nicer to not have to get up, instead just lay there under the nice warm blankets, wet your diaper and drift back to sleep???  I wet the bed (Ok, my diapers..) everynight, usually not waking up when I do. But on those nights when I do wake up with the urge to pee, I find it MUCH easier to get back to sleep by just wetting my diaper, still in bed.

Many of my co-workers in my age range (50 - 60) complain about how much sleep they lose, getting up several times a night to go to the toilet. I would think it's better for your health to get a full nights sleep, and just wear a diaper everynight.

Some day, maybe I'll be brave enough to tell them my secret to a restful night's sleep. 

• Like 1

I could recall waking and wetting a little bit around 3am.  I would have said it wouldn’t have been much because I didn’t sense any need but these days, my bladder doesn’t always tell me everything.

When I woke up this morning to the news on the clock radio, my bum felt wet down there which isn’t normal for a high quality adult disposable nappy.  It was my turn to get up and make the coffee and as I stood, I instantly felt my nappy sag and pull down.

When I changed I found that every inch of the padding in my Molicare was soaked and I’d leaked badly into the terry lining of my waterproof trainers down between my legs.  They will need to be washed.

Clearly last night had been much wetter than I remembered.

Brought in the new year by peeing through my M-4 enough times to make my plastic pants leak.  Must have been all of the water I drank immediately before bed to ward of my New year's eve hangover.  Slept through each wetting and woke up soaked including my bed.

19 hours ago, Floater said:

Brought in the new year by peeing through my M-4 enough times to make my plastic pants leak.  Must have been all of the water I drank immediately before bed to ward of my New year's eve hangover.  Slept through each wetting and woke up soaked including my bed.

I would like to bet there were many wet beds on New Years morning.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

woke up soggier than when i went to bed last night! for the first time in years!! in bed with my g/f!!

i changed into a betterdry with 2 abu boosters about 11pm, wet it a little (as you do) and went to bed around 2 with a slightly wet diaper. with betterdry's, liquid kinda stays where it's put, so they don't wick much, but boosters do help with this. so the front of my diaper is wet, swollen and a bit heavy as i prepare for bed. so i have some water before bed, climb into bed and get comfy to sleep, and soon enough i fall asleep. fast forward several hours to about 8-ish this morning for my g/f's alarm for work going off (i had off work for easter monday, she didn't). so i'm laying there in bed, feeling good, looking for more sleep, but good. and i mean good! like i haven't felt this good in a while in the mornings good. she goes off to the bathroom and does her usual routine, and i shift a bit in bed and i notice that the crotch of my diaper is swollen! plus i take note that i don't have to pee! which everything together means that i peed my diaper in my sleep! she finishes getting ready and leaves all the while i'm just enjoying the moment and wetting more before falling back to sleep for another 2 hours or so. i don't think i wet more in my second sleep, but i'm still riding the wave. i've struggled to wet my diaper in bed with my g/f, just a mental block/fear of leaks/etc. i was able to wet at night before we moved in together. but between a long diaper hiatus, a few rather heavy leaks in our bed, and her not being an abdl herself (which kinda sucks, but she loves me in mine).

i'm torn about this. i'm kinda excited that it happened and hope it happens more, but also a little concerned that it might become a nightly thing. i know, 1 night does not make for an issue,so it's not a real big to-do. but this mimics nearly exactly how i felt the first time i woke up wet years ago- a guarded excited happiness with a bit of concern mixed in. how did everyone else feel on their first wet morning in ever/long time?

For me, this happened only after several months of 24/7 diaper use but it was actually kind of hard to tell at first.   I was falling asleep a bit wet anyway so waking up wet the next morning was par for the course.  My suspicions were raising however because I was waking up with an empty bladder but a diaper much wetter than I could remember making it. 

Finally, one night I distinctly (and unusually) remembered falling asleep dry but woke up mostly-empty-bladdered and in a quite-wet diaper the next morning.  It was then I realised that this had probably been occurring intermittently for some time.

I was surprisingly unbothered by this turn of events even though I hadn’t been a bedwetter for more than 50 years previous.  A huge part of me thought (and still does think) that in all probability, I did waken for the wetting but just not fully enough to remember, just enough to realise that I was diapered and it would be ok just to pee and fall back asleep where I was.  I remain oddly convinced that if I wasn’t diapered, I would have a pee-disrupted (but dry) night.

After me first catching it, it didn’t happen again for some time but over several more months, it got to the point where it is today, 2 – 3 times per week.

Not a good day. Woke up feeling like my clothes were wet. I had soaked my diaper, leaked out of my plastic pants through my clothes onto and through my sleeping pad. It stopped short of damaging the mattress thank goodness to the heavy duty mattress cover. Total mixed emotions. I wanted to cry, my wife hugged me and told me it was okay and helped me strip the bed. I feel so embarrassed this keeps happening. She is fully aware of my bedwetting problem but now wants to talk about it. I know she means well but its so humiliating.

On 4/14/2020 at 12:33 PM, Ih8beingdry said:

Not a good day. Woke up feeling like my clothes were wet. I had soaked my diaper, leaked out of my plastic pants through my clothes onto and through my sleeping pad. It stopped short of damaging the mattress thank goodness to the heavy duty mattress cover. Total mixed emotions. I wanted to cry, my wife hugged me and told me it was okay and helped me strip the bed. I feel so embarrassed this keeps happening. She is fully aware of my bedwetting problem but now wants to talk about it. I know she means well but its so humiliating.

This happens to me often. Sounds like you have great supportive wife. Talk it over with her I did with my wife and I promise you that talking helps. My bedwetting cannot be cued and I have just learned to live with it. Have you seen a Doctor or Urologist. Many continene problems can be cured.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/29/2019 at 7:28 AM, rusty pins said:

Rusty,if you get up that many times to pee then you ought to have your prostrate checked.That is to many Rusty.

9 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

Rusty,if you get up that many times to pee then you ought to have your prostrate checked.That is to many Rusty.

That is way to many times to wake up and having to pee, you need to get checked.