LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who woke up wet this morning?

stevewet

My wife will not be happy this morning, woke up to a huge wet spot on the bed.  Part of my diaper was on the outside of my plastic pants so it wicked to the sheets also during the night. 

4 hours ago, stevewet said:

I woke up peeing like a river this morning and unable to stop. My nappy was already wet so overflowed through my plastic pants soaking the bed.

That's my favorite way to wet! Were you able to stay relaxed and enjoy the experience, or were you fighting to stop urinating the whole time?

As I don't wake up in the mornings I did not wake up wet in the am. I did however wake up to a soaked diaper this afternoon (2:30pm) removed my soaked diaper, showered, rediapered and now sitting in the parking lot of my first job of the day. 

14 hours ago, gobphus said:

That's my favorite way to wet! Were you able to stay relaxed and enjoy the experience, or were you fighting to stop urinating the whole time?

no I just relaxed and let it flow and enjoyed a wet lay in dozing for an hour or so.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I woke up soaked this morning. I ran out of diapers yesterday and my case of Northshores didn't arrive on time so I was forced to go to bed unpadded. I went to the bathroom several times before I went to sleep but it was no use. I woke up at 3am with a soaked bed. Miserable night of sleep. 

I can count on one hand how many times I've gone to bed without being diapered since I retrained and each night amounted to a terrible night of sleep. Crazy how dependent I am now at night.

7 hours ago, fptx1210 said:

Unfortunately, I woke up soaked this morning. I ran out of diapers yesterday and my case of Northshores didn't arrive on time so I was forced to go to bed unpadded. I went to the bathroom several times before I went to sleep but it was no use. I woke up at 3am with a soaked bed. Miserable night of sleep. 

I can count on one hand how many times I've gone to bed without being diapered since I retrained and each night amounted to a terrible night of sleep. Crazy how dependent I am now at night.

You do know you can go to a store, Wallgreens, CVS, WalMart, Target, just about any place and buy an emergency bag of adult diapers to get you through when you run out.  Yes, they may be cheap store brand diapers but keep a couple things in mind.  Even a cheap diaper is better than no diaper at all and if it leaks, it won't be as bad as a totally soaked bed from no diaper at all.  Also keep in mind that with cheap store brand diapers you can wear two at once and double up on them for that extra night time protection.

7 hours ago, rusty pins said:

You do know you can go to a store, Wallgreens, CVS, WalMart, Target, just about any place and buy an emergency bag of adult diapers to get you through when you run out.  Yes, they may be cheap store brand diapers but keep a couple things in mind.  Even a cheap diaper is better than no diaper at all and if it leaks, it won't be as bad as a totally soaked bed from no diaper at all.  Also keep in mind that with cheap store brand diapers you can wear two at once and double up on them for that extra night time protection.

Money isn't an issue, but why would I spend ~$12-$15 on a bag of 20 diapers that I will only use one of? The diapers offered by CVS/Walgreens are pathetic so I would only use one diaper and throw the rest away. I made an effort to limit fluids/go to the restroom beforehand and took that route instead of wasting money on an ineffective product.

16 hours ago, fptx1210 said:

Money isn't an issue, but why would I spend ~$12-$15 on a bag of 20 diapers that I will only use one of? The diapers offered by CVS/Walgreens are pathetic so I would only use one diaper and throw the rest away. I made an effort to limit fluids/go to the restroom beforehand and took that route instead of wasting money on an ineffective product.

As I said, many are cheap and not like a premium diaper, but you can wear 2 at once for some extra protection.  Some store type brands of disposable diapers are fairly good and do absorb well.  Even a cheap diaper is better than no diaper at all, even if it does leak, and you may spend $12 on a package of cheap diapers for when you run out, but how much does it cost to replace a mattress soaked with pee and wash the sheets?