LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who woke up wet this morning?

stevewet

I fell asleep last night in an already very wet diaper then I wet again while I was asleep and totally soaked my bed and blanket.

Since this isn't an unusual occurance my mattress is always waterproofed and I just have this big moving van blanket over the top that I can pull off and throw in the washer when I wet the bed.

It's in the dryer as I type.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another week of travel and another week of waking up wet-Yeah!!

To Rachel E's point, I did have to depend on my mattress protector again one day this week as even with a good overnight

I've been Wetting the bed, and or my diaper "abena m4" on and off for the past year, but the thing is that it's random when it happens. I always wake up wet but don't usually remember Wetting the diaper while sleeping. Last night I changed my abena right before going to sleep so I know it was dry and woke up and it was pretty soaked. I love the feeling of waking up wet. Hopefully tonight the same will happen! Wish me luck! 6750c08fc79e14d48ed95f4f94edf040.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Woke up 6 of last 9 night soaked, on one occasion with my mattress protector saving the day for the hotel mattress.

Back from the road again so have to "retrain" myself to stay dry all night again, getting up at first sign of the urge.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, deewet said:

Woke up 6 of last 9 night soaked, on one occasion with my mattress protector saving the day for the hotel mattress.

Back from the road again so have to "retrain" myself to stay dry all night again, getting up at first sign of the urge.

Thanks for understanding Stevewet- while I luv to sleep in and wet my diapers when I can, my wife would never understand this part of me so it is a thing I enjoy only when away.