LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who woke up wet this morning?

stevewet

On 12/28/2016 at 6:16 AM, Inconito said:

My wife insists that we have a special bedwetting sheet on our bed to handle my occasional bedwetting and rare leaks. I use clothdiapers and plasticpants for nighttime.

She doesn't mind me being a bedwetter as long as I have enough protection on for bedtime, though I still haven't managed to migrate to real sleepwetting yet, that is a struggle. Usually I wake up slightly and wet and then drift back to sleep again.

I would love not waking up but just wet and wake up in the morning feeling my soaked diaper with no recall of me wetting

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, dljim95 said:

Not only did I wake up wet as I do every morning, but the bed was also wet. My wife will not be happy, 2nd time this week I soaked the bed aslo.

I usually wet the bed a couple of times a week. I wake in a very wet nappy every morning. My wife doesn't mind at all as long as I put the wet sheet and kylie in the wash when I get up and re make the bed.

4 hours ago, stevewet said:

I usually wet the bed a couple of times a week. I wake in a very wet nappy every morning. My wife doesn't mind at all as long as I put the wet sheet and kylie in the wash when I get up and re make the bed.

I would normally change the sheets also, but this time she told me I have to wait until our normal day to change sheets which is Fridays. So I have to sleep on the same sheets for the rest of the week. They were dry by the time I went to bed but they did smell lIke my diaper pail. Woke up soaked again this morning but the sheets were dry.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, stevewet said:

I woke up soaking wet and deliriously happy this morning. Sometimes I just feel so happy that I wet uncontrollably in my sleep I don't know why. I just do.

Sometimes I wake up wetting and feel completely relaxed, even blissful as I continue to wet. Is deep relaxation an element of your experience of waking up wet?

50 minutes ago, stevewet said:

I woke up soaking wet and deliriously happy this morning. Sometimes I just feel so happy that I wet uncontrollably in my sleep I don't know why. I just do.

Sometimes I wake up wetting and feel completely relaxed, even blissful as I continue to wet. Is deep relaxation an element of your experience of waking up wet?

On 11/3/2014 at 3:12 AM, stevewet said:

Just curious. How many of us woke up wet this morning. Wwere you wearing a nappy or did the bed get wet? Perhaps you were ina nappy but wet so much you still wet your bed. Why not share it with us. I was soaking wet as usual when I wok and still haven't changed my nappy yet as it is all snug and warm inside my plastic pants.

On 31/01/2017 at 1:14 PM, gobphus said:

I think so.

• 2 weeks later...