LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diapered Wife ((Private))

Paxaman

Zeke was not a fan of leaving extra early for things specially for ballet which he was doing for her. But last time he tried to hold her up it didn't end well, so Zeke doesn't conplain anymore.

As they arrived and went into the changing rooms they started to undress, dana was much quicker about taking her clothes off than zeke was. Mostly because zeke loved watching his wife undress in front of him like thay. She had such firm legs and ass from all the ballet she had done and it always made zeke's head turn. Not too mention a chest that would make any women jealous.

As Dana approached Zeke in nothing but her bra and extremely thin panties he couldnt help but start to get hard, real hard. She then whispered into his ear and fished her hand in his thong, zeke jumped a little at how cold her hand was but he got harder.

"Yay baby, that sounds fucking hot." Zeke said as he started to use his hands to run her legs and slowly grab her ass firmly. His hand slowly making it to her clit as he slowly started to rub her already wet pussy

Dana was so sexy to zeke when she played with him like this. Zeke continued to finger her, switching back with using 1 then 2 fingers to really get her going. Dana continued to grind on zeke's hand as she just got more wet. Zeke's hand was so wet and sticky from Dana's wet pussy and her coming.

"I want that pussy first and when I am nice and ready I will tear your ass a new." Zeke said heavily. Zeke knew it was always better and more enjoyable when Dana really got into it. The more wet she was the better it felt for zeke's hard cock..

As Dana put her luscious breasts in zeke's face, zeke nibble each areola and used his tongue to play with one nipple at a time. Until he used his other hand to firmly grab her ass and press her breasts harder into his face. Zeke then sucked hard on her left breast as dana starting to really hump zeke's long and muscular fingers. "Are you ready to feel like a real women?" Zeke said as he knew he couldnt hold back much longer.

Zeke hated when Dana called him a bitch, it was kind of hot but at the same time Zeke just wanted to spank that ass of Dana and teach her a lesson about calling hi names. "I'll show you who the real bitch is here." Zeke said as he stood up, looking down at Dana who was on her knees dripping wet.

Dana was so shocked that she cummed a bit on the floor and nodded. "Yeth daddy!" She said as she swallowed and moaned.

Zeke was such a passionate lover that he made her pre-cum a thick pool right on the floor! It was like Dana was peeing only much thicker.

She used her tongue to make her husband as wet as she was and grinned when he started cumming in her mouth. In response, Dana allowed her head to be enveloped by his crotch.

Zeke chuckled a little bit as Dana slapped his ass about him calling her a bitch, "If she doesn't like it, imagine how the hell i feel about it." Zeke thought to himself as he saw Dana put her ballet gear on. God the cameltoe of her's, she always seemed to have it even if they just had sex. It was such a turn on to Zeke, it only made him want her more.

Danas ass was like two melons since she wasn't wearing any panties.

She waved at her husband as he walked out wearing tights and ballet slippers.

"You look good!" She commented, as she stared at his butt.

As she stretched to warm up she leaned over and whispered, "That ass of yours looks good enough to suck. Can I do it tonight?" She giggled as she stood up and stretched her calves.

As her husband stood up too she looked at the clock.

"We are still 30 minutes early.....you wanna.....?" She asked as she put her hands on his crotch.

"We got time for a quickie"