LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Molicare Brand

• 3 months later...

Why light purple those because it more notice then white would be.

I don't quite get the question. Are you thinking if anyone saw a diaper poking out of the back of your pants they really think any different on what color it is? :huh: Or do you think that a white diaper looks more like underwear? Cause last I checked underwear comes in every color, and the simple fact is white is outdated!!! I wear Molicares almost daily and have yet to have anyone ask me what I am wearing let alone the color. They call it underwear for a reason, your not suppose to be parading it around. One who has to wear diapers for necessity, has already learned to add a bit more cautiousness to their outfit. I have no problem wearing Bambinos out and about. Why would I be concerned that they have teddybears on them? Who's gonna see them, except someone I want to see?

The choose that color for the same reason depends always used to be green. Both green and purple are colors that hide red (blood) very well. What I don't understand though is why they though we'd be bleeding in a diaper more than peeing in it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I used these diapers for years. They were my first ones i ever ordered online in the mid 1990s. The supers thick one have not changed. The colir is a turn off, but a good strog diaper that hols ip well. Both for day and night. The new thiner ones did not work for me. Good diaper for daytime when you need a thinner one. For me it was just the sizing. Too large and did not fit. But goid diaper though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...