LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Molicare Brand

Cheers, Being down this end of the world, they just take a while to catch up. Getting rid of the elastic is probably the best thing they've done. The breathable sides are a little interesting as well when I wear at night. I actually get sweatier, as I use plastic pants over top. But I guess they weren't designed for this.

Cheers for the feedback, I wont give up on these yet.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have worn them several times when I would get samples of them. They always worked good for me and always held a lot. They were the first diapers I could do my morning pees in and not leak. I could actually flood them and there be no leaks. I would wear to bed and then still wear it the next day because it could hold more. Fun days I've had. I could do the same with Abenas too. But they are so expensive so I never get any and I don't like how many come in the case.

The new batch someone(s) sent to me have awesome tapes, The blue sticks and sticks hard, the white comes off and refastens fine. Girlfriend ain't got it quite right yet and tears the heck out of the plastic when she changes me.

The new batch someone(s) sent to me have awesome tapes, The blue sticks and sticks hard, the white comes off and refastens fine. Girlfriend ain't got it quite right yet and tears the heck out of the plastic when she changes me.

repaid do the tapes still have the elastic on them?

No Molicare I have ever had did :huh: I only use the top of the line plastic ones though. The Super Pluses ;)

I had got a molicare sample pack from xpmedical a long time ago and was thinking the super plus had the elastic tapes too. Good maybe it was just the supers, because I really didn't like the stretchy tapes.

• 2 weeks later...

The super pluses have been holding up for me quite decent, and I'm an active person. They don't leak too often, but seem to almost self destruct and fall apart after a certain amount of time. I have noticed they don't seem to "lock away the wetness" like other brands either. I've been getting more diaper rashes the longer I use them, and the rashes are getting worse no matter how much I try to prevent them. It might be time to switch things up for a while.

The super pluses have been holding up for me quite decent, and I'm an active person. They don't leak too often, but seem to almost self destruct and fall apart after a certain amount of time. I have noticed they don't seem to "lock away the wetness" like other brands either. I've been getting more diaper rashes the longer I use them, and the rashes are getting worse no matter how much I try to prevent them. It might be time to switch things up for a while.

I tend to have more issues with whatever is used for the internal top sheet which doesn't matter if they're dry or wet. Bambinos seem to irritate my skin the most. Abena does as well but to a lesser extent. Molicare is among the best but I still get irritation after too much time wearing them. Tranquility I get no irritation at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Just switched away from Molicare and a rash I've had for a long while is disappearing even faster than with my, also new, triple diaper cream. Molicare does hold a lot without leaking, but they don't have a good wetness barrier to protect your skin.

• 3 months later...