LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Molicare Brand

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I get molicare super plus adult diapers through th VA medical center. I just recieved this months supply and I noticed that the cardboard case box indicates that the molicare is made in France as well as the plastic 14 count covering. I have only seen made in Germany in the past 5 years I have been getting these. Has anyone noticed this as well? The date code on the ones from france is 2001/01/28. I do not see any differense between the ones from Germany verses France.

• 4 weeks later...

I have only ever seen purple and very thick Molis I picked up some at a thrift store that are blue and thin, they seem very absorbant for a thin diaper, one of the thinnest adult diapers I have ever seen. Pretty much invisible under shorts. Don't know much about them, but they seem good. They are labeled classic plus. 5.00 for 40 XLs at a thrift store, can't complain. Anyone know any more about these?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like Molicare super plus anymore(tried 2 out the other few days ago), they clump so bloody easily. It was a huge waste of dry pulp/sap.

Even when dry after time when wearing them, parts of them can clump(fall down or fall apart). Especially the top and underneath.

Great tapes, but bad fit though.

And don't feel nice and gelly when wet like the Molicare super classic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got a sample of Mollicare's.

Wouldn't mind getting some more.

Where is a good place online (or retail) to buy them at a fair price.

And know you will actually get them shipped out.

I "Googled" to compare prices and that's when the fun begins.

The way I understand it, some products come med/large and large/XL.

Not sure what to make of that?

Then some places show Molicare Super and Molicare Super Plus.

As if they are two different kind of products.

• 2 weeks later...

The Super and Super Plus are two different products. I'm fairly sure. The current Super I think is the one with the cloth sides that sill retains the plastic middle part. I've wanted to try the Supers but have yet to do so. I think XP includes them in their Molicare sample.

Looks like this:

http://windelnet-blog.com/moli/7.jpg

as opposed to this:

http://www.dreipage2...atz/test_1n.jpg

- not my pics, just random google searching.

I really think people underestimate what makes the Molicare Super Plus so good: it's the wicking (and stretchiness of the plastic - after a night the Tena was so loose by comparison)

I wish I could find something else with a similar plastic backing. Theirs, as you say, is a very stretchy more rubbery material which is both more comfortable and more secure as it doesn't stretch out and become loose. That's my main issue with the Abenas is that the plastic, while soft, is not very flexible and they get loose pretty fast on me.

• 2 weeks later...

I just tried these out for the first time.

Good: Outer plastic is soft as butter. Wicking is good, not as good as an Abena, but good. Absorbency, well, it probably could have taken more than I gave it, and that was a healthy series of wettings.

Bad: Definitely not the stark lavender color shown in virtually every image I've ever seen of them. Tapes aren't the best either - although I'm spoiled to those ABU super-stickers.

For the same money, I'd go Abena 4 next time around.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just noting the print on them. I've only heard someone reference it before. I forget where I read it but they incorrectly identified the little icon/image as a tree. It's actually a stylized representation of a man and a woman embracing. I've always thought that was a fairly odd romantic thing to print on the outside of a adult diaper. I've seen similar images used before in conjunction with Valentine's Day and romance in general.

• 1 month later...

so i Notice that they are now selling a new diaper the Molicare comfort in Super , Extra and Plus models (super being the most absorbent) to replace the "T" shape diapers. but all the sellers are only selling them in case size of 90 ... i would think that they would sell them in bag form for sampling.... any way anyone try them yet?

http://adultdiapers.org/fcosicosimoc1.html

I used the purple Moli Supers as my work diaper, given the great combination of slim and absorbant. I just re-upped my supply from XP last week, and was really surprised to see that they had moved over to the new white Comfort Supers.

The new diapers are really impressive. They switched away from the stretchy tape to a standard style, which has it's ups and downs. The stretchy tape prevents the back of the diaper from splitting, but more often than not, the tapes just ended up breaking. Actually, had I known the style had changed, I probably would have ordered the Mediums instead of the Large. I ride the size line in Molicare, but I always broke the stretchy tapes in Medium.

Like other high SAP diapers these things start off thin, but boy do they swell up. It's always disconcerting when putting one on, because you'd never believe the capacity that you're entrusting to it. After riding one to the leaking point I tried to weigh it, but apparently my stupid digital bathroom scale wouldn't read that low. I'd easily guesstimate 5 to 6 pounds saturated. It's not a wicking diaper, but they've put the SAP where it needs to be.

Fans of the old color, there's still a tribute to the purple. All of the branding text on the diaper is purple. Wetness indicator is still blue, and there's some black control numbers from the production line.

All in all, given the price, I think this is the best daily diaper on the market. Especially if you need the discretion. But beware, once it's full, it's just as thick as the usual heavy hitters.

Edit: I did forget to mention the outer construction. The absorbant core section has a plastic backing, but the wings where the tapes attach are cloth-like. It's actually just like the old Super Air Actives.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...