LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Molicare Brand

No problem. It is strange that Hartmann USA is not involved in the Molicare Super Plus at all. For a long time, Medline was the exclusive USA distributor of Hartmann/Molicare products. For some reason, Medline still has exclusive rights to the Super Plus which they get direct from Germany. Molicare Super Plus cannot be ordered from Hartmann USA, only Medline or a dealer that purchases through Medline.

Just tried the Super and Super Plus, these are great diapers. I was surprised at how thin the super is, but it is a thirsty diaper and worked very well. It is very discreet under clothing as i wore this while shopping, I wet this several times with no issues and the odor control was pretty good. They are cloth backed ( no big deal to me) and the tabs held very well. I will definitely buy these again.

3R

• 3 months later...

While this product is changing in the UK, we are told there are no current plans for changing the MoliCare Super Plus in the USA. It is to remain purple plastic.

Its sounds a bit odd that they would change only the UK version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yikes....this had become my go to product. I just checked hartmann.de and found only breathable products listed. I'm pretty upset. The link Eugene2k posted mentioned it will eliminate the "crinkly noise" many people don't like. But really, the Molicare super plus is quieter than goodnites. So are all premium adult diapers cloth like now?

they still sell them. trying to decide between them, and 24/7's.

http://www.bettymills.com/shop/product/view/Medline/MEDPHT169870.html

That's a good price for sure, they have my smalls at about $10 off what I pay too...I wear Molicares daily, but if I want something better when going out its a 247 for sure just can't beat them for what they are. Hard to find when on sale but when they are I grab a case of them too. ;)

• 1 year later...