LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

bambino bellissimo Size question

Mike1313

Hello everybody,

I have a question I wear size 48 in the waste.

What size bambino bellissimo should I be buying

The large or the x-large. Accourding to there website

Large will fill me. So I want to get the right size

Thanks,

Mike

Most diapers I come across have a chart that says my 34 inch waist will fit into a medium. I do not properly fit into a medium. I have to wear larges every time in order to get them to extend up to my belly button and have at least and inch or two overlap on the sides. If their sizing chart holds true for the larger sizes, then you would need to go with the XL. Just remember there is a big difference between just barely fitting into a diaper, and having a diaper properly fit you.

Get samples of both sizes. You get 2 or 3 of each and it's cheaper and easier then buying a bag or case and finding out they are the wrong size.

Bambinos run small for some reason, EXCEPT the Bellisimos :huh: which I can't figure out. I normally wear size medium and Bellisimos fit me fine, but all their other diapers are almost to small for me and larges are to %$#@!!! big! :badmood:

SO! get samples FIRST and try then to getthe sizing and then go from there. :thumbsup:

Hope this helps

i have a 33" waist but have come to realize that the large bellissimos fit me way better than the mediums did. if they turn out to be slightly smaller in this run that will be even more true (especially because the meds will be way too small) but the comfort and protection on the larges is way clear to me now compared to how i was fitting into the mediums.

• 2 weeks later...

I teeter in waist size froom 43-44 and Ive always got into mediums easily excpet for when I got super dry kids once. Those were tiny. Bambinos do ride low on me though. I swim in larges and cant get a snug fit.

I to suggest the sample pack when in doubt