LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a big happy family ( private for me and musicaddict)

RPcat18

" Really you would do that? Why? I need to pay you somehow like chors or something." She said not realising she would be actually very useful for her Lauren's research.

" Hun stop it there is nothing to be shamed of you weren't hurting anyone and I kinda liked holding you like that it made me feel needed." Mel said stroking her hair.

Emma bit her lip a bit embarrassed by that but unable to pass up this offer. " Ok thank you um when can I move in?" She said clearly egar.

" I don't know hun it's just nice taking care of something and feeling like they really trust you to watch out for them." She said holding her close.

Emma grinned " Thank you so much for this. Um I need to pick up my stuff...could you maybe drive me to get it?" She asked feeling bad asking something else of her but she knew she had no way to get her stuff to their place on her own.

" See I love that honey it makes me feel special." She said with a grin stroking her hair.

Emma smiled " Thank you so much."She said. However as she left her office she blushed the pull ups making her waddle slightly and they crinkled as she walked. They got yo her hotel and headed into her room that had a strong pee smell because of all the wet nights. On her bed was her teddy bear and lying on the floor was some dirty undies. Emma blushed bright red and quickly tried to hide this.

" Har Har " Mel said and gave her bum a playful spank. " Now how about we go fora swim or something to wake up." She suggested. They had a great indoor pool.

Mel smiled. She was going to pick her up but didn't want to push it so set her on her feet and said. " Go get ready and meet me at the pool." Patting her bum playfully to get her to go.

Emma quickly packed up allure stuff and headed down to the car with her. She had two big boxes and one large suitcase of stuff. Emma was small so could only manage her suitcase that had her teddy in it.

" Yeah" Emma said with a smile and hot in. " Um Doc you sure your wife will be ok with this?" She asked.

Mel was waiting for her in a pair of red aim shorts and a bikin top. She dived in and said " Jump in hun the waters nice and warm."

" Ok" Emma said but still sounded unsure. She wriggled in her seat egar to be out of the pull ups even though she had already leaked in them. When they arrived at the house she looked up at it in amazement. " Wow this place is amazing." She gasped.

When Mel heard the car pull up Mel smiled and said " That will be Lauren and our new guest."

" Oh Lauren text me saying someone new will be staying with us. She said they needed some dare so I assume it's a patient." She said.

" Thank you so much for this doctor." She said still feeling like she had yo call her that.

" I'm not sure what age they are she didn't say." She said then climbed out the pool"Come on let's go meet them" she grabbed a towel and dried off a bit before pulling on a light weight dressing gown.

" Oh um ok." She said. When she put her arm around her she tensed a bit surprised by this but then relaxed finding it quite nice.

"Wait um I want to um change first." She whispered toLauren wanting out of the pull ups however they were already there. Emma stood behind Lauren a bit hoping to hide any signs of her embarrassing underwear.

Hay love." Mel said kissing Lauren then peeking behind her at Emma. " Who's this?" She asked with a warm smile.

" Um hi." Emma said shyly with a blush on her cheeks.

" No need to be shy hun come and tell us about yourself." She said her gown half open. Emma's eyes couldn't help but but wander which made her blush more.

Mel noticed but didn't say anything just smiling warmly and taking Emma's hand tugging her out from behind Lauren and leading her to the sofa to sit down. Emma blushed and followed waddling a bit as she did with a distinct crinkle.

Lauren, however, didn't blush as her eyes wandered. She sat down on the opposite couch and Addy sat next to her. In an effort to start a conversation and hopefully make Emma relax at not being the center of attention, "So, what did the two of you get up to today?"

" We just had a rest and a swim didn't we hun?" Mel said with a smile.

Emma sat there fidgeting slightly. She wanted out of the pull ups she was grown woman she didn't need them..,even if she had already wet them a little.