LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a big happy family ( private for me and musicaddict)

RPcat18

Mel giggled at the look on Addy's face. " Such a little cutie." She said squeezing her cheek playfully.

Emma blushed bright red as she played around with her bum then when she felt the thermometer go up it she let out a high pitched yelp. " No wh what you doing I can take that another way." She whimpered.

Mel giggled slightly and stopped " Sorry sweetie can't help it your so cute." She said.

Emma tensed but held still till she was done taking her temperature.

" Which is what makes you so special you have beaten the odds and remained adorable. " she said stocking her hair more and rocking her a bit.

Emma groaned seeing the tub of rash cream that had a baby on it " No that will make me smell like some stupid baby."

"What's gotten into you?" Addy muttered, as Mel had never treated her like this before. However her actions contradicted her words and gave away how much she liked this. She was now resting entirely against Mel, her head on her shoulder and showed no signs of moving as her hair was stroked and she was rocked while being cuddled.

Mel frowned and said " Maybe it's just seeing you so cuddly...like you need some attention." She said as she continued to stroke her hair and rock her humming softly after a bit.

Emma tensed " No hospitals" she whined a bit scared of that. When she lifted her legs she yelpped and wriggled like a fussy baby. As fussy as she was being she did find this quite soothing and Lauren could feel her relax a bit.

Mel grinned when she realised she had drifted off. She pulled out her phone and took a picture before sending it to Lauren with a grin. She then just continued to rock her.

Emma relaxed and sighed doing as she was hold feeling a bit more vulnerable when she was naked in the room without her.

Mel grinned at the text and sent one back saying:

She seems to love this. Hay maybe you can get a shot cuddling her latter.

Emma's eyes went wide seeing the pull ups " Wh what no no way I'm a grown women I won't wear a stupid diaper." She said sounding like a kid about to have a tantrum.

"Would you rather walk around in wet panties and pants?" Lauren asked her, raising an eyebrow. Feeling her phone buzz, she read the message and sent back: I wouldn't have expected her to be the type to love being cuddled like that. Don't let her nap too late or else she won't sleep tonight. By the way, I may be bringing home a stray who could use some tlc.

" Yes! I do normally." She said the blushed bright red realising she just admitted she wear wet panties allot which explains her rash.

Mel was intrigued by the text and texted back:

It's clear who the firm per aren't is between us and I can't wait to meet them.

Mel then gently shoke Addy and said " Sweetie wake up you won't sleep tonight if you sleep just now."

Emma blushed and huffed giving in and grabbing them " No I can do it." She said and pulling them on...but accidentally putting them on backward without realising.

Mel chuckled " sweetie come on you can't sleep the day away." She said bouncing her.

Emma blushed bright red and quickly put them the right way around and pulled her jeans on. However her jeans were tight and it was clear there was a bulg under her pants. She wriggled a but getting used to the odd feeling...kinda liking them.

Once she was dressed she said " So um why is this happening to me?"

" Hay sweetie relax." Mel said pulling her close against her.

Emma frowned " So there is nothing you can do for me?" Ashe asked sadly.

" Nothing to be sorry for hun I would have let you sleep but Lauren text me telling me if I did you wouldn't sleep tonight. " she said rubbing her back.

" Wait how?" She asked seeming excited by the possibility of stoping this.

" Yeah hun she was asking me what I was up to. Don't look so worried hun neither of us mind in fact she was a bit jealous she wanted yo see you being so sweet." She said

Emma looked at her shocked. " Wh what really? Wait no um I don't have any money to pay you rent" she said looking down with a sad sigh.

" Hun everyone needs a cuddle every so often and hay you have seen Lauren take naps all the time after long days at work." She said.