LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a big happy family ( private for me and musicaddict)

RPcat18

Emma sighed and went to the bathroom to pee when she came back she looked at all she had confused not sure what it was for.

Mel smiled at Addy and brought out the two kinds of pull up " What kind hun?" She asked

Mel smiled and nodded putting the others away. She then tugged down her jeans and panties and changed her into the pull ups and put some powered on her. " Thank you for doing this sweetie I'm so proud of you for being so mature." She said.

Emma looked at all that " Um what is that stuff?"

Addy felt odd as let Mel change her into the pullup and powder her. The thickness between her legs was odd and it was only as she pulled up her jeans that she realized there was a slight diaper bulge from the pull up. "Damn it. These are my loosest jeans."

" Don't worry hun we will buy you something that hides it better right away and you can change ok." Mel said stroking her hair.

Emma sighed" But I won't leak." She wined but still laid down.

Mel smiled " Also you look really cute in your. Pull ups." She said sweetly.

Emma blushed and wined " Lauren these are thick and crinklely....I feel like a baby." She wined. " I won't ha earn accident while shopping." She huffed seeming kinda fussy.

"I'd feel a lot better if you had just a bit of extra protection. It's a large mall and we may not be able to get to a restroom right away, particularly if there is a line." Lauren said, sitting on the bed and moving Emma onto her lap to soothe her.

Emma wriggled but stayed in her lap blushing " Lauren....I'm a big girl." She wined sounding like the little girl she looked like.

" Hun no one will be able to tell what your wearing unless they are looking for it." Mel assured her.

Emma huffed but Lauren could feel her relax. She cuddled into her today.

Mel stroked her hair " Honey do you think me or Lauren will think any less of you we love you for this helping with Emma and all." She said

Lauren noticed the pants did actually hide the pullup well as there wasn't even a bulge. Which could not be said for Addy once she found her and Mel cuddling. It wasn't obvious, she was just looking for it. "Ready you two?"

" Yeah." Mel said with a smile leading Addy down to the car.

Emma waddled down crinkling all the way. She got in the car not bothering with her seat belt and Mel whispered to Lauren " Maybe a car seat would be a good idea latter ."