LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

weirdest thing done while out in a diaper

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Let's see I used to go to the gym in the morning and change out of my wet diaper there or to my university so I could throw them away. I've gone to several concerts wearing a diaper and have had security go over the diaper several times while patting me down entering the venue. I wore a goodnite to Chicago while on a school trip and quickly realized Chicago doesn't have many public restrooms. That's about it I've wanted to go get measured for a suit while wearing a diaper.

On 12/1/2015, 1:38:19, PullUpDiaperLover said:

Gone diaper and tee shirt to hot springs, did jury duty diapered recently.

Another diapered hot springer.

• 3 weeks later...

I've done a lot around the house, gone shopping, even got a security check at an airport while diapered. For a non-incontinent guy, that was nerve racking. However, the weirdest things I've done have been have been:

1) I walked my dog at around 2 AM 3 times in the past year. Always in just a shirt and a diaper. One of those times by a busy street/golf course.

• Like 1
On 12/28/2015 at 3:34 PM, DiaperedDLinSouthFL said:

I've done a lot around the house, gone shopping, even got a security check at an airport while diapered. For a non-incontinent guy, that was nerve racking. However, the weirdest things I've done have been have been:

1) I walked my dog at around 2 AM 3 times in the past year. Always in just a shirt and a diaper. One of those times by a busy street/golf course.

Hmm.. Weirdest.. Hmm.. I'd say going out to get the mail at my apartment in just a bathrobe, diaper and slippers. Was curious to see if anyone either from the building or passing by would say anything, but no..

On December 29, 2015 at 6:41 PM, Rachel Emily said:

The hotel security staff must have been amused. Aren't there security cameras in most hotel corridors these days? I don't think I could do what you did for the simple reason that I could get locked out of my room.

As for weird things done while diapered, I guess I must be one of the more boring board members here, because I can't think of anything. Perhaps it's the fact I wear 24/7 anyway--wearing diapers is just a fact of life, so I don't really pay attention to specific things I do while in them.

Surprisingly no cameras usually. I travel a lot and double check before I take the risk.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...