LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Jokes

DailyDi

I know what you mean. When I have walked ten mils or so, I understand the meaning of the old phrase "the agony od da feet"

You hear about the hurried Doctor whos medical business was failing because of his loss of patience.

If you have a relative who is a Judge, does that mean you have a 'just cuz'??

I once knew a priest (or a lot of 'em) who thought "Boyz 2 Men" was a delivery service.

You know how a priest tells time? When the big hand is on the little hand.

I went on a trip that included visitin a mountain range and climbing to one of the peaks. Well, some karen was always complaining that the place smelled like urine. Finally the guide siad. "Lady: you read the brochure, right? and it told you flat out that this range was the Peedmont"

41 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

I went on a trip that included visitin a mountain range and climbing to one of the peaks. Well, some karen was always complaining that the place smelled like urine. Finally the guide siad. "Lady: you read the brochure, right? and it told you flat out that this range was the Peedmont"

She going to hate the raft ride later then. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pee_Pee_Creek

19 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

She going to hate the raft ride later then. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pee_Pee_Creek

It will give new meaning to "up the creek"

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Always best to watch your calories.

You did not origiante that one, You got it form Tik-Tok

THAT Warsaw-ful!