DailyDi

How about Wet Times Forever

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you talk about lab equipment, beaker-tious

Two wind turbines were having a conversation, one says to the other "what type of music do you prefer?" 

second one says "I quite like Country and Western actually"

First one says "that's interesting, I'm a big heavy metal fan"

• Haha 1

I told Trump I had pix of him stark nekked and all he did was say "fake nudes"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

To be ready for the Corona virus, I decided to get one of those breathing masks. Not wanting a phony rip-off I made sure to get an original. It'll be in on Saturday from China

• 3 weeks later...

According to Paul Simon, why did he and Julio say "Good-bye Rosie" down by the school yard?

Because she was the "Queen of Corona"

On 2/26/2020 at 8:28 PM, Little Christine said:

According to Paul Simon, why did he and Julio say "Good-bye Rosie" down by the school yard?

Nope. It was one of the "Fifty Ways to Leave Your Lover."

On 2/26/2020 at 8:28 PM, Little Christine said:

Not sure that would be the kind of virus he would pick up from her!

2 hours ago, WetDad said:

Nope. Kodachrome was the song. 

To paraphrase Ed Sullivan "Take it away; WetDad"

This monster I have created is getting out of my control. I can feel it slip sliding away

32 minutes ago, BabyJune said:
12 hours ago, WetDad said:

I know that. I was just quoting another song title.

Actually that was wrong anyway, "Queen of Corona" lyric was from "Me and Julio Down By the School Yard", rather than "Kodachrome".

Just now, DL-Boy said:

Actually that was wrong anyway, "Queen of Corona" lyric was from "Me and Julio Down By the School Yard", rather than "Kodachrome".

True, but BabyJune espanded it to include 50 WAYS TO LEAVE YOUR LOVER and we were off to the races

On 2/28/2020 at 9:04 AM, BabyJune said:

Nope. It was one of the "Fifty Ways to Leave Your Lover."

17 hours ago, WetDad said:

5 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

To set the record, I have no idea if BabyJune or WetDad were just trying to add extra titles or lyrics or trying to compound on the original joke, but the actual title of the song that the lyrics  "Good-bye to Rosie Queen of Corona" is indeed "Me and Julio Down By The School Yard" as DL-Boy stated.  

So this happened ysterday -- I was asking for advice about computers on Facebook and someone said to me they don't know Windows at all... so I replied that they're devices to see through brick walls

• Like 1
On 2/28/2020 at 4:23 PM, rusty pins said:

Not sure that would be the kind of virus he would pick up from her!

Givne that Corona is a park in Queens. I do not doubt it in the least. However, just like in another park where Mary Hill was such a thkrill after dark, but more like a park named after a WWII general. I hope no-one left the cake out in the rain. Espeically since I don't think I can take it, cuz it took so long to bake it and I'll never have that recipe again

They tell me that the Burger King has a Whopper. If that is true then why has the Dairy Queen been seen at McDonald's what does he have?