LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Jokes

DailyDi

I think you  are Russian to judgement, or are you Putin us on?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Little Christine said:

I think you  are Russian to judgement, or are you Putin us on?

1 hour ago, DiapersOfTheStorm said:

I'm kinda Hungary, so let me Czech out of here and go to Turkey. 

Armenia that sounds like a good idea Storm, also why not get some Brazil nuts and Chile with rice from Iceland? then me, you and Christine can eat them off fine China, oh and maybe get some coffee from Costa, Rica is a friend of mine who works there and gives discounts to, oh and get some more food for the Guinea pig to

I’d go with you but security might recognize me after last time when Iran away with stuff I didn’t pay for.

I’m just Ghana stay here playing with my rubix Cuba and practice born in the USA on my UKulele but you can borrow my car it’s the Ford Sierra. Leone special edition, it's the one with the weird tape deck that only accepts tapes from Polydor or Colombia records.

Oh and post that letter to my friend Barbra,  you know who I mean, Barb Ados 

(I think I got a bit carried away LOL)

There is not time NORWAY I will get involved in this sort of thing. In fact, I cannot believe any of this ISRAEL, the IRAK my brain to be certain. if I do show up, I will wear the TIERRA DEL FUEGO gave me. If I do come along, do not complain if I bring my phone to do some online trading so I can bring some new STOCKHOLM . My tea kettle is whistling so I will just STEPPE out

• Like 1

Who was just Biden his time

• Like 1

If there was any election fraud this past election, it could have been due to someone who was Russian to count the votes and Senate before he could Finnish checking if it was correct, then realized "Oman, how could I have made such a Syrias error?!"

Yemen, next time they need to be Dublin their effort. Double Czech and be Praguematic. Trying to get it right after it's all done Spain. If Iran for the president, I would want there to be no doubt I'm the legitimate Vienna. 

I'm here with no transport, so I'm Stockholm, having to endure jokes with quality Oslo as it gets. Pardon Milan-guage but whoever comes up with this should Rotterdam heart out. Meanwhile, her I am Peking out from under my tiara, in a bitter mood wishing I could somehow Sweden it but no, and I, into Helsinki-ven more and my mood darkens worse so that even the black of space is no com-Paris-on. No woman Normandy-files my soul as does these jokes. Salem all away and sink the boat. I have to go and milk my Moscow

The Devil you say

You have no idea what hell I went through thinking up those 50 megaton death-dealing stinkeroos

8 hours ago, Little Christine said:

You have no idea what hell I went through thinking up those 50 megaton death-dealing stinkeroos

O bet a lot of members who post in "Stinky Squish and Proud" have some idea of death-dealing stinkaroos!  :48_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Where do you think  I was originally supposed to put my jokes?

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I hear that being a DL is quite the thing. You become a changed man

Does the smell of "aged" pee wet your appedite?

A man was driving down the freeway when his wife called his cell phone. "Herman, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on Route 280. Please be careful!" "It's not just one car," said Herman, "It's hundreds of them!"

• Like 1

This actually happened -- at a midweek church group meeting -- welcome question: "If you could make a universe out of anything what would it be?"

My answer was 'cat purrs'... someone thought I said cat piss

When I told my girlfriend that while she was not a 10, she was AT LEAST a 7, she said "you aren't bad either; you're an 8"

This thread gets used so much  that even though it is not necessarily about diapers, maybe it should be pinned to be gotten at easily

3 hours ago, Little Christine said:

When I told my girlfriend that while she was not a 10, she was AT LEAST a 7, she said "you aren't bad either; you're an 8"

This thread gets used so much  that even though it is not necessarily about diapers, maybe it should be pinned to be gotten at easily

Tapes would be a lot more efficient, though.  

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, DocBrown said:

I'm on my phone and many of the jokes are incomplete. What gives?

In a nutshell there was a problem in the past with the forum software, and a lot of older comments and/or posts lost all but a couple of lines of the content. 

6 hours ago, DocBrown said:

I'm on my phone and many of the jokes are incomplete. What gives? OK to msg

What do you call a guy with no arms or legs who is floating in the ocean?

Bob.

What do you call a one-legged woman?

Eileen. And if she's Chinese?

Irene.

If she is Russian, Eileen Fallinova