LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Jokes

DailyDi

A guy is getting ready to have sex with his girlfriend for the first time and they are undressing in the bedroom.  The guy takes off his socks, his girl looks at his feet and says, "What happened to you?"  He replies, "Nothing.  Just a case of Toelio.  I was never vaccinated for it as a child".  He then takes off his pants and his girl looks at him again and says, "What the hell is that?"  He says, "Nothing.  Just a case of kneesils".  When he takes off his underpants his girl looks and says, "Don't tell me.  Small Cocks, right?"

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three couples wanted to join an ultra conservative church, an elderly couple, a middle age couple and a young couple.  Before joining the had to have a discussion with the minister.

"In order to show your faith, before joining our church you have to abstain from having sex for one full month.  After that, we will meet again"

One month later all three couples meet again with their pastor.  The elderly couple started off the discussion.  "At our age it wasn't any big deal to abstain from sex" to which the pastor replied, "Welcome to the church!"

The next couple, the middle age ones said, "Well, it was hard, pretty hard but we made it the whole month without having sex", to which the pastor again said, "Welcome to our church".

The third couple, the young ones said, "Well, it was very hard, very hard.  We were doing so well for the first two weeks  but one day my wife was bending over the freezer getting a frozen roast out when I just couldn't contain myself", the husband said.  "I grabbed her, ripped her clothes off and we made love right then and there on the floor".  "I'm sorry", the pastor said.  "We won't allow you in our church".

"That's OK', the husband said.  "They won't allow us in WalMart anymore either". 

What was the net result, and whose fault was it?

• Like 1

How did it turn out in court?

I am OUTTA here: I'm gonna go watch THE B LOB

"I'll run out and buy one" said Tom, swiftly

Only if it is sub standard

• Haha 1

Did Herb mind your company at dinner? if he did, that explains why he got fresh

Saw that one on the TV show about a backwoods nuclear physicist back in the '70's: GRIZZLY ATOMS

This one was recently in my Facebook feed: A man and a woman are sitting at a restaurant table. He says, "I'm a politician and I'm honest." The woman says, "And I'm a prostitute and a virgin."

Trumps anything I've seen

That takes the Blue Ribbon