LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Jokes

DailyDi

A group of car friends named Elantra, Veloster, Accent, Tuscon and Ioniq all decided to use questionable chemicals to change the colour of there hair: why were they all zonked out afterwards?

Because they were High On Dyes

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I donot know, but if it is held at the North or South Pole, it is a travasty of just ice

So I sez to the Fairy; I sez "Wanda"

So I sez to the atheist; I sez "Godfrey"

18 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

If a court case is held in a barn it is a travesty of just horse

It better be mooooved somewhere else before it becomes a tractor of odd news.

A truck driver picked up a couple hitch hikers one afternoon.  It soon became apparent that they were gay.  The driver didn't care and was enjoying the conversation.  Finally one of the guys said, "I have to pass gas.  Is it OK?"  The driver said, "Sure!"  The guy let out a huge long noisy fart.  Soon after the other gay guy said, "I have to pass gas too" and he let out a huge long noisy fart, even noisier than his friend.  Finally the truck driver said, "I have to fart too"  He let out a quiet "poot".  The gay guys looked at each other and said in unison, "We know who's a virgin!  We know who's a virgin!"  (By the way, this joke was told to me by one of my friends who is gay).

A girl named Darling had a particularly rough childhood because of her uncommon name.

Darling always got a lot of teasing and abuse at school. Eventually, after she had grown up and was married, she realized that the teasing actually made her stronger, and that having a unique name was actually a good thing.

So, when her first child was born, she talked her husband into naming their daughter 'Love,' knowing that while the child might be teased, she would grow up stronger and thank her one day. As expected, when Love started school, she endured much of the same teasing that Darling did, all because of her strange name.

One day, Love simply had had enough. She came home from school very angry and screamed at her dad, asking why her parents gave her such a stupid name. The husband, being a good man, took the blame of naming her to protect his wife and apologized.

In a fit of rage, Love shot him with her dart gun and ran away.

Minutes later, Darling came home and saw her husband lying on the ground.

"Oh my God, what happened?!" she asked, running to him.

He waved her closer, and whispered, "Shot with the dart, and you're to blame. Darling, you gave Love a bad name".

3 hours ago, dyperbole said:

A girl named Darling had a particularly rough childhood because of her uncommon name.

Darling always got a lot of teasing and abuse at school. Eventually, after she had grown up and was married, she realized that the teasing actually made her stronger, and that having a unique name was actually a good thing.

So, when her first child was born, she talked her husband into naming their daughter 'Love,' knowing that while the child might be teased, she would grow up stronger and thank her one day. As expected, when Love started school, she endured much of the same teasing that Darling did, all because of her strange name.

One day, Love simply had had enough. She came home from school very angry and screamed at her dad, asking why her parents gave her such a stupid name. The husband, being a good man, took the blame of naming her to protect his wife and apologized.

In a fit of rage, Love shot him with her dart gun and ran away.

Minutes later, Darling came home and saw her husband lying on the ground.

"Oh my God, what happened?!" she asked, running to him.

He waved her closer, and whispered, "Shot with the dart, and you're to blame. Darling, you gave Love a bad name".

That was the first joke of yours I read and it is such a groaner that it will be the last so let me say

Your very first "Chris" is your first "Chris 'good-bye'"

• 4 weeks later...