LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

medical reasons that require us to wear diapers

Would have to ask you to rephrase the question. Are you asking what are the many reasons that someone might have a physical or mental condition that requires the use of diapers? Or are you polling the members here what their issues are that cause them to have to wear? :huh:

I got into a car wreck that nearly killed me. Thanks to my seat belt I instead spent three months in intensive care. I had completely pulverized my left leg, blew out the ligaments in both knees, and had spinal bruising/shock that made me urge incontinent. I also have a number of other problems too, but not as severe.

I became incontinent as a result of an unexpected complication of surgery when I was 14 years old. After the surgery, I bled excessively; and the accumulation of blood in my abdomen apparently somehow affected my bladder control. However, no doctor has been able to explain exactly what the damage is.

When a hose burst on his crop-sprayer in the 1960s, a french farmer friend was drenched in insecticide which dried on his skin before he could get back to his farmhouse and wash.

I have always had OAB. But don't really know what caused my IC it could be a number of things like a psych drug that I take that causes accidents, my high blood pressure, my bad back from car accidents, or my OAB could have simply worsened. I like that I am Incontinent so I haven't ventured into finding the cause of it nor do I care what caused it. I am incontinent and that's all I care about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was a bedwetter well into my teens and suffered a spinal injury that started me wetting the bed again in my late 20's and then developed an autoimmune nerve disorder that left me totally urinary incontinent and now have bowel issues that causes intermittent problems with messing......I've just come to the conclusion the universe is just trying to tell me I should never have been out of nappies

• 2 weeks later...

Have a hyperactive bladder possibly due to my hypersensitive nerves, and partially fecal incontinent.

Neurological reasons,bowel dysfunction with neurological issues.Lymphodema that causes vast quantities of urine to be produced especially when laying down that a neurologically compromised atrophied bladder can't handle.Surgical issues,damage from surgery.I also suffer from chronic pancreatitis and I have had my gall bladder removed.I also blame it partly on some truly horrendous urinary tract infection which led to testicular infections,prostate infections (VERY hard to cure).These infections really screwes things "Down there" right up,at the time I was neither intermittently catheterising (To keep urethral strictures dilated which were caused by botched surgery) nor was I using a foley indwelling catheter at the time.

I am looking to get a surgically implanted catheter,a suprapubic catheter so as to bypass all the troublesome parts.